Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The world is going to end May 21? Yes or No

dpinoy13

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its just that same idiot that has to much free time and wants to be famous but he has no talent in anything so he makes a cult and gets more idiots to follow him to make money and be famous.

If he didnt do this no one would know who he is, I be someone didnt reconize him in the store or something from the 1994 one so he Thought "OH NO! My Fame is running out, Better go say the worlds going to end again"

Although I was thinking about going around and laying my old clothing around so it looks like people was walking down the road and just vanished leaving their clothing behind :P LOL

![](http://underthemountainbunker.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/335.jpg?w=465&h=351)

So I predicted that the world would not end today, and its still here. Does that make me some kind of prophet? If so, do I HAVE to become a zombie?

@Draken:

> LMAO have yall heard LOL theres some people now saying its Oct 21, 2011…
>
> how stupid can you get LOL

I believe that's the actual end of the world. Up until then is the time when people start getting raptured.

in the bible it states that the end of the world will come "like a thief in the night". So noone will know when we will die. Also it states that the end of the world would be caused by the 3rd antichrist. It is funny because the jewish people, think that the messiah is yet to some, and the christians think he is going to come again. Both religons think that the messiah is coming, and my guess is, that the antichrist stated is actually the muslims messiah. Most muslims hate christianity, and jew's. So the end of the world will come when the muslims messiah comes, and then ours will(ours as in jew, and christian)

@Gianni:

> in the bible it states that the end of the world will come "like a thief in the night". So noone will know when we will die. Also it states that the end of the world would be caused by the 3rd antichrist. It is funny because the jewish people, think that the messiah is yet to some, and the christians think he is going to come again. Both religons think that the messiah is coming, and my guess is, that the antichrist stated is actually the muslims messiah. Most muslims hate christianity, and jew's. So the end of the world will come when the muslims messiah comes, and then ours will(ours as in jew, and christian)

Bible = written by humans = just as reliable as the guy saying that God is currently raptuing 2million or so people. The end of the world will come when we finally go **M.A.D.** (no pun intended) and blow the Earth up ourselves.