Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Con

Grizzy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love to drink, I still smoke just not as much but if everyone is gettin blazed I won't fight the trend. I think as long as everyone brings enough money for their own stuff, or tries their best, and we get some chill ppl together we can make something happen. I think I'd be on a bit of the noob list despite me being around off and on most of my life no one really knows who I ever was or am for the most part. But I don't think that would matter. We would all be equals IRL. And I'm sure the ppl who r annoying db's on here would be the same in person.. maybe not but u get the general idea. My opinion the amount of spending cash everyone brings can make or break the event.

@Grizzy:

> I love to drink, I still smoke just not as much but if everyone is gettin blazed I won't fight the trend. I think as long as everyone brings enough money for their own stuff, or tries their best, and we get some chill ppl together we can make something happen. I think I'd be on a bit of the noob list despite me being around off and on most of my life no one really knows who I ever was or am for the most part. But I don't think that would matter. We would all be equals IRL. And I'm sure the ppl who r annoying db's on here would be the same in person.. maybe not but u get the general idea. My opinion the amount of spending cash everyone brings can make or break the event.

This is a valid point, that's also where personal and group planning come into play. =D

@Bloodmorphed:

> I live in texas, so depends on where you live :P if you live too far from wylie then nope.

if ur old enough I'll pikc u up on the way but everyone is coming from all sorts of places and ur in the same state and cant make it?… booo lol.

@Captain:

> I'd laugh if it turns out that just azure went to drakens house, i hope he comes back :O

Even it ends up being Grizzy, Draken, and me I'm sure we'll have fun. Marsh being there would be beyond awesome though. He being the site owner, makes even the smallest group an official event… lul

well been working on the land, trying to get it all cleaned up so we can move onto it. lots of work to be done. Apparenly im getting my own small house one the property and the land isnt really that large its only like 2 acres… just full of junk from old owners like halfway demolished buildings and stuff. As long as we get power on Im fine with just a hand full of people showing up to many could be a bad thing though LOL.

• 3 weeks later...
@Captain:

> Bump for lulz

LULZ you happy bunny lol

Any ways small update, well we need to spend around $500 in copper wire that was stolen from us, also one of the buildings fell down a few days ago so gotta clean that up as well… damn i cant wait to move just taking for ever