Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Con

Grizzy

I'm prob not the one to make this topic but a lot of people were talking about it and I didn't want the idea to die. From what I gathered near end summer would be best for everyone. I'm gonna leave it at that for now. Depending on location just trying to see who would or wouldn't come. I'm willing to give rides to anyone along or on my way.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recall one of the ideas being that we have more than one, maybe for Europe, two or so for US, one for Australia?

I live on the East Coast, most people I know from Eclipse live on the West Cost or in Central.  And it can take days and a lot of money to traverse the US, depending on where you need to go.  Not sure about the scale of Europe/Australia.

Grey Hound is cheap for everyone is you don't mind dealing with the ppl. And I've noticed a decent amount on the east. I think somewhere in the middle would be best for everyone. Some one said they have a good chunk of property in Texas. I'd be okay with that.

@Azure:

> It would be a celebration of eclipse. Though as Draken already said you'd have to be at least 21, and I agree with that. lol

I think 18 would be okay. I'm 21 but as long as ur 18 ur allowed to come. Must be 21 to drink?

@Soul:

> The problem is there'd be nobody there, maybe about 3 people, and also that the transportation/general costs would be large.

That's a problem for any kind of travel. Personally even if it did end up just being a few people we could still say we did it.

It'd be a pretty shit party to be honest. I've met up with a few Mirage-esque people over the years but they've all been people I've talked to for a long time. Having a large get-together is going to be very awkward.

I gotta wait till next month before I know if We get that land or not, If so Shouldnt be a problem.

This all came up when I told marsh about my bday party and told him he could come if he found a way down here LOL.

I know theres a few other Ren festivals going on this summer just dont remeber where, we could all meet at one of those.