Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Psithyroi Online

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**Level 10 Warrior Set(Minus boots/gloves)**
![](http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/8592/42580750.png)

Most sets in the game may be bought through an npc; however, those items also come in different colors which have different stats. Those items however can only be found from monsters/bosses/crafting, so always going with the npc's version of the item would not always be the best choice.

@Akatsuki_1:

> Epic. Do you plan on making each item separate? Or will you make a armor that when worn it has boots,gloves( if one ) and helment.

Yes each items are separate, top,bottom,boots,gloves, helmets; however, there will be overalls which are tops and bottoms combined. It allows more customization.

![](http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5787/each.png)

It look like as 2D Side version of Tibia xDD
So Tibia is popular game so good work^^
I do not like tibia but this is much better 1000x so i like it
And 2nd thing it look likes asĀ  Maple Story and games in the style of MS so very good
but i do not know which engine u used to it

@K722:

> They are hard coding the engine in C#

Yeah, I'm building a new engine with C#. And if anyone would like to know what i'm currently doingā€¦ Right now i'm current working with the networking aspects of the engine, getting the client & server to communicate and send messages in an orderly way.

The engine will be using XNA, there will be platform physics (Farseer Physics library), and *most* of the actual game content and features will be scripted with LUA using the LuaInterface library for .NET. That way, the engine can later be used for even more games.

I'm also thinking about using MySQL to store account information on the upcoming Psithyroi website so that on the website you may use your user login for Psithyroi as your forum account (and your avatar can be what your player looks like), you may search users and look at stats, organize clan meetings, and maybe buy premium items from a cash shop. But once again, this idea is still being worked out.Ā  :cheesy:

@MrMiguu:

> Clicking on other players?
>
> You act like I haven't thought of this before.

Well as far as an xbox version goes, i was thinking of having one of the joy sticks, once flicked in a direction, get the nearest target-able object in that direction away from the current target, and show target selection by a moving glowing box, or something like that, if you know what I mean.

A virtual cursor doesn't sound very practical.