Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Aramyth's programming services

Aramyth

**[REQUESTS ARE NOT ACCEPTED ANYMORE AT THIS TIME]**
Further requests I receive will be ignored.

**I offer my services to program you any feature you want for your project. The first feature which you request from me will be given to you for free . The complexity of the new feature you want does not matter, you name it, i make it. All i ask is to be as detailed and specific as possible. There are 2 ways i can program a feature for you. Either send me the source, or i work through *Teamviewer. Every project has a ticket for 1 free feature. If you already own a free feature from me, please don't ask for another free one.**

(*) Only if your network is fast enough to work decently through teamviewer.
===================================
**Afterwards if you already own a feature of me, any additional feature you want for your project can be purchased from me for 3.99 USD each.

If there is a system you want that is very big and would take a while to make, then the price may change accordingly to what exactly you want to be done.**
===================================

**A few examples of features**

**Animated GUI's**
(Animation looks totally fine in your application. Forum makes it look glitchy and slow for some reason.)
![](http://i53.tinypic.com/2jd4a9w.gif)

**Donation system**
![](http://i56.tinypic.com/2dvr1ms.png)

**Legion system**
![](http://i52.tinypic.com/35n6n9g.png)

**Blting and drawing on gamescreen**
![](http://i53.tinypic.com/15cebm1.png)

**Regards, Aramyth.**

@Hamster:

> No matter how complicated…DirectX8\. Lol, na, I'm joking...
> Although, being serious, would you do dx8?
>
> If you can, PLEASE! :D
> If not, I'd understand why not. ;D

I'm afraid i don't accept requests for DirectX8 because i am still learning myself more about DirectX8 and am currently optimizing Dx8 in my own project. If at any time i do accept such requests, i will let you know.

Aramyth.

OK, thanks for letting me know about that. I may buy it when you do :D

Can you help me with word wrapping?

I basically have the unlikely same/probably similar drawn to screen chat system that you do, but I can't figure out word-wrapping. Just so that it doesn't trail off of the screen.

If you can, thanks. :D

@Hamster:

> OK, thanks for letting me know about that. I may buy it when you do :D
>
> Can you help me with word wrapping?
>
> I basically have the unlikely same/probably similar drawn to screen chat system that you do, but I can't figure out word-wrapping. Just so that it doesn't trail off of the screen.
>
> If you can, thanks. :D

Yeah i can do that. Just a matter of checking the length of your chat messages and splitting them if needed.

You could easily do it yourself though by setting a limit in the amount of characters you can type in the text bar.

@Kemerd:

> Jcsnider, He's not trying to overprice things. I think that's a very good price.
>
> ~ Kemerd

Yes I know you do. But in truth it is under pricing IMO. Overall it is his choice and being overwhelmed by free work will have this topic backed up for pages.

@Aramyth:

> If there is a system you want that is very big and would take a while to make, then the price may change accordingly to what exactly you want to be done.

Alas, he could have limited free sourcing every month or so.

~ Kemerd

I'm not doing this for the money at all. I just want to sharpen my vb6 skills and while I code candies for other projects, I can think of which features I can add more to Shinzu Online. The money I ask is just a bonus because doing all the requests for free IS slavery lol.

Hello Aramyth , i know you're a competent progammer and i would be interested in hiring you for making a project vertigo edit.
The sort of thing i would need is pixel movement, new character animation frames, scrolling map layers,  a few minor systems as guilds, quest system, a customisable hotkey system,  pretty much everything customized to adapt to a sidescrolling sci-fi game.

I would like to hear from you, pm me with a possible price on the above.
This is a serious project, everything is custom, but unfortunately it is a indie production so please be kind on the estimation.

Waiting for your response.

@Kemerd:

> They have tutorials for that.
>
> ~ Kemerd

I am a graphical and musical artist , i don't have the time and the patience to learn how to code, +it would be sloppy , i'll best have someone who knows what he's doing . Almost no solo projects survive , if any.

@Kemerd:

> _**They have tutorials for that.**_
>
> So easy a child could do it. That's why they're tutorials. You don't need to know anything.
>
> ~ Kemerd

And he will add it in there for them so they dont have to do it. Waste of a 1 free feature but oh well.

1 free feature huh?

k, i would love animated tiles, if i like what you do, i may have some other stuff i cant figure out myself :P

so let me know if your interested ^^

PS, if your interested, you can just put it in a fresh EO copy, ill take it out myself then :)

Dami

@Nomtek:

> I am a graphical and musical artist , i don't have the time and the patience to learn how to code, +it would be sloppy , i'll best have someone who knows what he's doing . Almost no solo projects survive , if any.

Funny thing is, Aramyth's game is a solo project and it's probably the best game here programming wise.

My apologies for the 2 days I disappeared. The reason for this was because my wife had a business trip to Belgium, and I went with her as a translator. I will continue the requests I got previously, but I do want to let everyone know that I will no longer accept requests. 90% of the requests are simply funny and sad at the same time. I can not offer half engines and make it count as "a free feature". As for those who PM'd me with decent requests, I will still be making these. I'll be making up a list today or tomorrow with the features I am offering for sale, and this thread will be locked from the moment I started the thread with my features for sale.

Regards, Aramyth.