Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Psithyroi Comic

ReubenNick

Here I will try to keep updated on our newest idea, the Psithyroi comic. We have decided to start doing random comics for psithyroi, and so far, so good. You guys can give suggestions on what you'd like to see in any new comic, and we will do the rest. To see better comics, visit our forum topic [here](http://psithyroi.com/forum/index.php?topic=10029.0)

![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/1d7db8852647ba1cf25b9200fd1af462.png)

@MrMiguu:

> i dont get et

Wasn't meant to be understood, just a remake of the "How many bite does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop" commercial. It's also supposed to show girls are mean. We're also hoping to make people eat more apples lol.

@Akatsuki_1:

> The dialogue was brought up by me out of pure laziness. Nothing big, and it's just the first. Others I'll try not to be lazy with.

You can't write. A good web comic requires a good writer. Find someone to do it for you.

I don't see how either your original message or your edited one have anything to do with the fact that you need to be able to actually write to be a writer.

I've read his Crystalshire fan-fiction. Believe me, you need a new writer.

@Robin:

> I don't see how either your original message or your edited one have anything to do with the fact that you need to be able to actually write to be a writer.
>
> I've read his Crystalshire fan-fiction. Believe me, you need a new writer.

Your right, if you want to walk you would actually need legs.

@Crazy:

> I think what really needs done is group collaboration on new comics. I, for one, didn't see much conversation in the Psithyroi chat about the comic in the OP, but then again I haven't been on much lately :P

Seeing the amount of people with that signature I think it's safe to say that nothing ever done in your game should be a group collaboration. You should choose a writer who knows how to write and a pixel artist who can pixel.

Too many cooks spoil the broth.

@Robin:

> Seeing the amount of people with that signature I think it's safe to say that nothing ever done in your game should be a group collaboration. You should choose a writer who knows how to write and a pixel artist who can pixel.
>
> Too many cooks spoil the broth.

Only a 6 man team. Akatsuki isn't our writer, we don't have one and no need to go insulting Kevin's skill.

@LegendWeaver:

> Only a 6 man team.

You can't have 6 people working on a comic and have it turn out well.

@LegendWeaver:

> Akatsuki isn't our writer, we don't have one

Then get one.

@LegendWeaver:

> and no need to go insulting Kevin's skill.

Then don't use him. If I come across something which is based on good writing and I get something like this then I'm going to let you know that it's bad. If you don't want constructive criticism then don't post in the Show Off section.

Lol…. I meant a 6 man team for the game and well Psithyroi is Kevin's game. I don't think his pixel art is bad either. I have no problem with constructive criticism, heck I didn't like the comic either and honestly you guys shouldn't be so offended(talking to Psithyroi team) but I just had to clear some facts up.

@LegendWeaver:

> Lol…. I meant a 6 man team for the game and well Psithyroi is Kevin's game. I don't think his pixel art is bad either. I have no problem with constructive criticism, heck I didn't like the comic either and honestly you guys shouldn't be so offended(talking to Psithyroi team) but I just had to clear some facts up.

Then we had a misunderstanding. I assumed Kevin was Akatsuki. I didn't insult the person who owns this game.

Yeah Legend, I doubt Robin would know who Kevin is since his name is IDoFreePixel on these forums  :huh: But anyways, thanks for the input Robin; we'll see what we can do. Now, let's get back to posts relevant to this topic and not start a war :cheesy:

@Robin:

> Then we had a misunderstanding. I assumed Kevin was Akatsuki. I didn't insult the person who owns this game.

You don't remember Kevin? o.o;
He started a few very nice looking projects back in the day. He left and didn't come back.

@Cpt.:

> You don't remember Kevin? o.o;
> He started a few very nice looking projects back in the day. He left and didn't come back.

I never kept an eye on any Eclipse projects. The early engines literally made me cringe when I tried to use them. I simply joined the development team as soon as I started being active again and made Origins.