Robin

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
So, you can now pre-order "Dragonborn" for PC via Steam. It's released 5th of February.

It looks good, but I think I'll wait for a 50~75% sale and get it; it's £13.99, so probably $19.99 if you're elsewhere.

Some of the reviews seem pretty good as well, apart from the fact that the biggest selling point (flying a dragon) is pretty bad.

I'll just wait for someone to make a mod so make it better. ;D

> I will download it 4free…

The trouble with that is the hassle of getting new patches. I'm also at university and they're quite hot on torrenting stuff, so I don't want to risk it. ![:rolleyes:](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif)

He means PirateBay. You can torrent Skyrim and all the patches from there. Unfortunately, patching stuff is annoying and you're never entirely sure of the quality of the torrents either.

You might as well wait for a sale on Steam and get it for £2.99 or something.

• 4 weeks later...
> I didn't finish the Dawnguard yet, and got (Downloaded from skidrow, don't ask for URL, there's google, I already gave you a tip where i got it) Dragonborn. I can say It's a good one ,can't wait to kill Maraak and get his armor! ^^

I get so distracted in Skyrim.. I've put in like 54 hours and still not finished the main quest. I need to do that then Dawnguard before I think about getting Dragonborn.

Oh, and I think you're a bit confused about the interest in your downloads.. No one really cares. Stop mentioning it and trying to sound like some hacker god.

> I get so distracted in Skyrim.. I've put in like 54 hours and still not finished the main quest. I need to do that then Dawnguard before I think about getting Dragonborn.
>
> Oh, and I think you're a bit confused about the interest in your downloads.. No one really cares. Stop mentioning it and trying to sound like some hacker god.

I get too xD now i need to fly with that dragon, his name had an O at start…. idk... I finished dragonborn, and Dawnguard ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png). Also, I'm doing side quests, and right now I'm joining the Dark Brotherhood.

I don't want to sound like a "hacker god", but on any communities are people who ask where you got a thing/program/game...

Dragonborn is cool and all, I love playing it. But the only character I played it on broke :l

None of the quests on the mainland will work now. While that's probably not Dragonborn's fault, it is upsetting.

> Dragonborn is cool and all, I love playing it. But the only character I played it on broke :l
>
> None of the quests on the mainland will work now. While that's probably not Dragonborn's fault, it is upsetting.

Reinstall it then. On steam it takes a few seconds to get it repaired. ![;)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.png)

Right click, properties, files, check file integrity.

> Reinstall it then. On steam it takes a few seconds to get it repaired. ![;)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.png)
>
> Right click, properties, files, check file integrity.

I honestly hadn't thought of that. I'll do that soon, thanks ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
> I dont get why someone would pirate Skyrim, its amazing, I confess I pirated it too first, but DUCK! I totally agree with this, I mean this game can give you > 300 hours of fun, compared to a shitty 10 hour in a CoD game, and they are thesame price. (Skyrim is even cheaper on Steam I believe)

> I dont get why someone would pirate Skyrim, its amazing, I confess I pirated it too first, but DUCK! People pirate due to the whole _no money_ thing. Even though it goes on sale for ridiculous values, that does not give people the money to buy it. Thinking thinking thinking

> People pirate due to the whole _no money_ thing. Even though it goes on sale for ridiculous values, that does not give people the money to buy it. Thinking thinking thinking

Yeah, 10 bucks is so expensive, name someone who has a computer, a stable internet connection doesn't have the money. Not having credit/debit(ftw) card or good/bad parents (depends on point of view) is different.