Find results in...

The Church of Eclipse

Bonk

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That hyprocrite Robin, and false prophet Marsh just want to control you. Have you do what they want. They dont care about you… all Robin does is trick you into thinking he does miricals when he himself said he was nothing special. And Marsh.... he delivered you from slavery to what... ditch you and not be heard of again.... what has he done for you lately?.... NOTHING! Ever since he saw that burning bush, thats all he does now... is go back to the top of the mountian to "speak" to the burning bush.... open your eyes and you'll know whats burning up there!

Now me all i do is for you... I am here to please. I do not force my will upon you. You are free to pretty much do as you want when i am around. I do not punish you for asking for help in the shoutbox, like these other false prophets. follw me... i will show you the true glory that is eclipse.

Noo!

She is tricking you. Here words are laced with spite and betrayal. Do you know  where she will lead you? That's right, Justin Bieber, Jedward and Nyan Cat having a party. You say that our Robin, bless his soul, cannot perform miracles? Then explain Origins. Who believes this jezebel can bring you to enlightenment?

Rest upon the wings of Marsh, for they are fair and safe. Come Doomsday, the traitors will be cast into Xtremeworlds. Believe in Robin, thy lord and you shall be saved.

Gwen is right. These "prophets" are no better that you and I, and we must stand up for ourselves. Gwen promises freedom. What kind of "miracle worker" punishes his followers unjustly and forces commandments? He is supposed to be a friend, not a tyrant. Gwen brings happiness to everyone. Marsh and Robin are in it for themselves.

Do not be fooled by robin. Like many false gods before him he to will be shown as a false diety. Just look back to Te,EE,Eclipse stable, Solar eclipse. All of them were exposed as lies and now just reside as fables. EO is just the next latest lie to keep you all under control and drink eggnog. If robin was truly as great as he proclaimes then why must he chastise you? When your code gives a rte ask yourself…. Where is your god now... When you ask for guidance what does he tell you? Figure it out yourself!

I offer freedom. You are free to add whatever code you like. With my beauty you will have the best sprites that can be found. Your. Code will be praised and you will be more powerful than you can dream. No more scrounging around looking for someone to add a feature to your game like the followers of robin.

I offered my services to robin but he refused stating he was interested in something else. Why would you follow someone like that.

Yes Tina unlike these proclaimed holy men I will not force you to love only me. You are free to choose what you want. all I ask is for your….  Well we can sort out the details later.
Oh and there is no such place as xtremeworld. It's just another lie to keep you under their control.

Lolli my love has it right and sees through the veil that has been cast On all of yours eyes.

DD this is just the beginning....
![](http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_zs7GP4cddPk/TCMf_Eqp8xI/AAAAAAAACDA/AN64F_IrgYE/pink-taco.bmp)

Nay, be not fooled by the fiery pink taco! Under the Lord High Marsh (who appears to have abandoned his own religion), we shall douse it with eggnog. Thy taco of horror shalt not frighten the followers of Robin.

Tiana, I'm dissappointed. We even had Robin doing lap dances, but you missed out.

@ঙ্wএন্ডলিন্:

> See I speak truth. Unlike thm I do not need to do trickery like have my god do lap dances to keep you around. Once again another false miracle.

You do the lap dances, hmmmmm.