Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Australia investigates - American stupidity?

Bonk

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my goodness, that is so unfortunate. I can tell you that I can answer most of those questions, and I'm american. So Its not all of us, just most of us that are stupid, lol.

I liked the part where they were putting pins in the map, and they thought iran and france and all that were australia. pretty lulz

America also has the thrid highest population, so you are bound to hit more stupid people. Im sure if you went into china, or india, or any of the other top ten countries you'd probalby get the same results… probably more so.

1  People's Republic of China 1,346,770,000 
2  India 1,203,710,000
3  United States 312,399,000
4  Indonesia 238,400,000
5  Brazil 195,360,000
6  Pakistan 177,473,000
7  Nigeria 158,259,000
8  Bangladesh 142,325,250
9  Russia 141,927,297
10  Japan 127,380,000

I know where you're driving at and I know that not all Americans are stupid, but the stupid ones seem to get more PR over here.

![](http://gal.darkervision.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/bush-pet-goat-book-upside-down-photo.jpg)

![](http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_pr08yLMoGIk/ShFWqFbiONI/AAAAAAAABfE/Hb4AQLcX9HA/s320/bush_phone_upsidedown.jpg)

Can you see what I mean, really?

@Alexander:

> When any person has a camera put in front of them, how can you expect them to think clearly?

"Do you know where KFC comes from?"
"What, the chicken? No."
"Do you know what it stands for?"
"**Kentucky** Fried Chicken."

That really is stupid, not knowing where something is when there's a huge clue in the name. Hell, they don't even know where the bloody Berlin Wall was.

@Bonk:

> "Do you know where KFC comes from?"
> "What, the chicken? No."
> "Do you know what it stands for?"
> "**Kentucky** Fried Chicken."
>
> That really is stupid, not knowing where something is when there's a huge clue in the name. Hell, they don't even know where the bloody Berlin Wall was.

But this is **exactly** what I'm talking about!

He didn't notice _Kentucky_ in the name–something anyone else could easily have deduced by scanning the acronym with some time to spare; the man felt pressured and rushed during the interview. I know I would have. We all get nervous.

Stop with the _ad hominem_-based arguments.

@Robin:

> America is clever. Hot women read about Quantum Physics in the adverts we get over here telling us to move to California.
>
> ![](http://i.imgur.com/nt1bk.jpg)

Is she American? I feel like her brain might explode if she is actually reading Quantum Physics.