Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MERRY CHRISTMAS MOTHER FUCKERS

evilbunnie

I got $300, ps3 controller, ipod docking station with radio and alarm, noodle bowl and some noodles, lots of lollies, Skyrim ps3, Uncharted 3, Assassin's Creed 3; brotherhood, new wallet(bacon wallet, so cash), Simpsons season fourteen, gossip girl every season, PC magazine, Fringe season 2, JBHIFI and movies gift cards, soda stream cola & diet cola, some CDS, some books, sticky notes, some weird rocket thing, deoderant and some more. Oh and a pretty mint t-shirt.

I know, I'm a spoilt faggot. I tell my family just to buy not very much but they always go to the extreme.

@Dash:

> I had a feeling I would get 1 Skyrim but then I got to that third one & I was like wtf.

That's why you share what you're getting people so you don't get this kind of situation.

@Captain:

> I got $300, ps3 controller, ipod docking station with radio and alarm, noodle bowl and some noodles, lots of lollies, Skyrim ps3, Uncharted 3, Assassin's Creed 3; brotherhood, new wallet(bacon wallet, so cash), Simpsons season fourteen, gossip girl every season, PC magazine, Fringe season 2, JBHIFI and movies gift cards, soda stream cola & diet cola, some CDS, some books, sticky notes, some weird rocket thing, deoderant and some more. Oh and a pretty mint t-shirt.
>
> I know, I'm a spoilt faggot. I tell my family just to buy not very much but they always go to the extreme.

You're still getting presents at 17? Do you still breast feed as well?

@Eckhart:

> Everyone in my family gets presents. It doesn't matter their age or anything. Of course, the younger they are the more they get, but everyone still gets some presents.

@Lenton:

> Of course. Why wouldn't you get presents at 17? I give presents to all my family, doesn't matter how old they are.

Yes. There's buying presents for your family and then there's your parents blowing all their disposable income on you. He got like £700 worth of stuff. That's not normal when you're an adult.

@Scrooge:

> Yes. There's buying presents for your family and then there's your parents blowing all their disposable income on you. He got like £700 worth of stuff. That's not normal when you're an adult.

I have nearly 23 people in my family. But yeah I couldn't agree more. I tell them, Robin, I tell them. Just live in a rather wealthy family and my grandmother fucking loves buying presents.

@Jungle:

> Remember that 18 is legal adult age over here, although I'm not sure about NZ. It probably is a cultural thing though. At 17 around here we aren't treated as adults as much as really old kids (or at least in my experience).

Not cultural as in location but cultural as in class. Being working class I'm used to people working by the time they're 15 - 16 and having their own place by the time they're 18.

@Scrooge:

> Not cultural as in location but cultural as in class. Being working class I'm used to people working by the time they're 15 - 16 and having their own place by the time they're 18.

The people here a retarded dumb fucks. Most sixteen year old's don't have jobs, most people move out by around 23\. It's stupid. My country's stupid.

My GF bought me a Squire Bass that looks similar to this…

![](http://az58332.vo.msecnd.net/e88dd2e9fff747f090c792316c22131c/Images/Products26340-1200x1200-112114.jpg)

I have no idea what im doing with it… but i can play 7 nation army now ^.^

haha yeah she was like you play guitar hero all the time so i figured you would like the real thing.
Mind you ive never touched a guitar and I cant get past medium on guitar hero! XD

Its fun tho… I can play 7 nation army decently, and the intro for feel good inc, all tho im really slow at it.
Now i just need to find more songs that are more bass centric so i can know what im playing and follow along.