Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Cheap]Paid Programmer for up hire.

evilbunnie

Hello Everyone,

I'm sure most of you already know that I am doing cheap programming. I'm just making a topic so others know that I'm available to hire. I work very cheaply, and can have your project/addition done in a rather short time.  I can do basically /any/ addition needed to your engine, whatever it may be.

I'm a trusted member here, being the person who won 4 out of the 5 member awards in the last competition and got overall most votes. I'm sure many of my clients that I currently have can vouch for me.

I work mainly in additions to your Eclipse projects; but I can also create projects with C/C++/C# and other various mainstream languages. My prices can always be negotiated, and you must pay 50% upfront so I don't get laid off when I'm half way through the project.

I look forward to working with you.

Cheers.

It's not a matter of "He's good, hire him!" or "He can be trusted, he won't run off with your girlfriend, although I somehow I can't find mine.". You have to understand that most people here are underaged and not keen on paying someone for their services. And some here are just developing for fun, so no need to spend money on it.

And then we have others who are serious about their game, but don't feel the need to pay to get it done. So it all comes down to: People don't want to pay for something they can do themselves eventually.

@sephiroth976:

> So much vouch for this guy, had him fix some bugs for me and it was done right away, great prices and also an awesome guy to talk to.
>
> Definitely gonna have him do some more complex systems for my game too.

Cheers bro, looking forward.

@SuperSake:

> WABBIT CAN'T BE TRUSTED AND SUCKS AT EVERYTHING HE DOES!
> And I've been singing about top ramen for the past 20 minutes

Oh you ;]

@[rose:

> link=topic=78082.msg837723#msg837723 date=1328994408]
> He can perform a self-appendicectomy, so I'm pretty sure he can fix the crap you fudge up in your source code.
>
> +((1*9)/3)-2

> Asakura Yukiyo says
> ._.
> I will take a hammer to your appendix.
> Captain Evilbunnie says
> ;d
> -removes appendix-
> WHAT U GANNA DO NAO/>