Find results in...

[WIP] Mavra ORPG

Socuine

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Kreator:

> The sprite looks out of place, the main reason being because of all the black line-work and outlines in the sprite.

You're right. I guess my style is changing a bit as I pixel more. I'll make sure to go back and fix it up.

Thanks,

Nook

• 3 weeks later...
So I've been working on designing and determining how I want to do everything in Mavra.

I have finally decided that Data Storage will be setup with MySQL for our Pilot Game, but the Engine itself will have several different Data Storage Drivers. I know for a fact I will be doing MySQL, CSV files (Comma-Separated Values), Text Files (Similar to Eclipse .ini's), Binary Storage, and I will most probably include a MSSQL driver as well as Microsoft Access DB driver.

Essentially this means the storage engine can be chosen by replacing the Storage.dll file (or whatever I name it) in the Server directory with whatever Driver you desire, and updating the appropriate configuration information. (Configuration data will be stored in a standard text file, however it's format will be different than any of the other files.)

Thanks,

Aeroplane

• 3 weeks later...