Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Devo's Free Graphics

Devogen

Yes, yes, yes yes and yes and yes…

I think that was everyone...

Have been really sick with a cold (man flu!) haven't even picked up my Iphone for 3 days, thats how crap I feel...and i'm an Iphone addict.!!

I will endeavour to get as much done as i can tonight.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> Poor Devo… Try some of that blue liquid Tylenol syrup. Will knock ya right out!

I have tried everything legal and illegal I can get my hands on, my wife just cracked a bottle of white wine and that actually seems to be helping (or numbing me.. I'll take it either way lol)

> Yes, yes, yes yes and yes and yes…
>
> I think that was everyone...
>
> Have been really sick with a cold (man flu!) haven't even picked up my Iphone for 3 days, thats how crap I feel...and i'm an Iphone addict.!!
>
> I will endeavour to get as much done as i can tonight.

Wow…I can't go without my iPad for more than 20 minutes! ![:wacko:](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wacko.png)

> Hey Devo. Did you get my PM with the GUI?

> So Devo will you add me to your queue? ![;)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.png)

> Hey Devo. Just wanted to know how my GUI is doing.

> Devo do you accept my request? Will you add me to your queue?

> Hi Devo,
>
> Just wanted to make sure you saw my request as Im not sure you saw it? Many thanks!

> hawsa goin' with the euthanasia logo? :3 just wondrin'

> Devo did you see this? Please Reply!

How the duck do you put up with these?

I actually went to 2 doctors today, and apparently I have pneumonia.. no wonder I feel like shit… so am on several antibiotics, but due to lungs being ducked, cant even smoke... FML..and I cant taste or hear anything... /gets gun, shoots self.

> How the duck do you put up with these?

That's my trick, I don't ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png)

The more someone pushes me, the further down the queue it gets pushed.

Sadly that's just in this thread here, you should see my inbox.. :/

> I actually went to 2 doctors today, and apparently I have pneumonia.. no wonder I feel like shit… so am on several antibiotics, but due to lungs being ducked, cant even smoke... FML..and I cant taste or hear anything... /gets gun, shoots self.

OMG, pneumonia, i had it twice as a child, worst expirence of my life… Also yea, smoking can give you it if it had any infection in the tabacco, you dont know what hands have been on it after its been dryed :/

> Hey Kajamaz.
>
> I tried out EverEmber, but no one was on… ![:(](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.png)
>
> It's very fun and I like it, but no one seems to play it.

They do, it depends on the time of when you play and yea, wrong forum, you can put it up on the everember thread, not here :/

I know your busy, however, if you could redesign theese images using the same image sizes for a simple platformer that i am designing that would be really great! I would like a nice and consistant style please since theese images i have just been using from the internet and now i require some of my own. I have sent you the images via PM.

~Kibbelz

> I actually went to 2 doctors today, and apparently I have pneumonia.. no wonder I feel like shit… so am on several antibiotics, but due to lungs being ducked, cant even smoke... FML..and I cant taste or hear anything... /gets gun, shoots self.

Christ! Take your time getting better and maybe use this time to give up smoking if you have ever wanted to quit? Might as well take a positive out of the situation.

All the best.

Glad your back Devo! if you have some time i could use some halloween items like candy and weapons and resources, also if you can a temporary gui for halloween saying happy halloween at the top and jack o lanterns and skeltons around the edges. Thanks in advance

> Glad your back Devo! if you have some time i could use some halloween items like candy and weapons and resources, also if you can a temporary gui for halloween saying happy halloween at the top and jack o lanterns and skeltons around the edges. Thanks in advance

You are joking with me yeah?