Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Devo's Free Graphics

Devogen

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> at first i needed some but i got some now im fine so don't worrie about it thanks though

Sorry, I wouldn't have done it anyway and am a little offended you would ask me to do your halloween decorations, considering halloween will be over before it began, seems like an awful waste of time,.

Hey Devo! Welcome back?

How is my GUI doing? The thing is, I got Dragon Eclipse, so I'll send you my new GUI today or tomorrow.

Don't worry, it's not much different than the old one. It just has 3 extra buttons.

Oh, and please try to finish it a.s.a.p.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

> Hey Devo! Welcome back?
>
> How is my GUI doing? The thing is, I got Dragon Eclipse, so I'll send you my new GUI today or tomorrow.
>
> Don't worry, it's not much different than the old one. It just has 3 extra buttons.
>
> Oh, and please try to finish it a.s.a.p.
>
> THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

So you had me work on a GUI, and now you have picked a new GUI format and expect me to rework it to fit a new GUI while the first one is nearly completed?

jesus christ..

> Sorry man don't want to bug you or anything but still waiting on that logo. I messaged you a few weeks ago.

Sorry, my inbox is just about full.. take the requests from this thread and times that by 20…

I promised myself id get all these done this week, so we'll seee how I go, its only tuesday

Are you still doing this? Still trying to get a awesome name for my MMORPG.

PM me if you're still doing this because this will be helpful, i completely suck at art. ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png)

> Are you still doing this? Still trying to get a awesome name for my MMORPG.
>
> PM me if you're still doing this because this will be helpful, i completely suck at art. ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png)

Scroll up.

Read.