Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It's been a while meh drawing ;o

juvanio

So hai!

It's been a while since I've drawn some stuff. Was playing League of Legends and mocked up this?

It was pain, since I don't even have pen tablet thingy :|

![](http://cdn-i.imageox.com/2013/03/18/428a6d4e65f4.png)

So yeah, she's one of my favourite champs, my sig says so.

Yeah,

Ahri~

> That incredibly bright 'beam' is pretty ugly, but the rest of it looks cool.

Oh, the beam xD

> Except the girl I like everything.

Aw, the girl :c

> I like it, very cartoony. You drew it? As in all of it hand by hand? How?

I drew the girl myself, but the bg is done with some help of mah friends. I've done it hand by hand, then used pen tool on photoshop, I don't have a pen tablet shiz thing ;-;

> Looks pretty good if I say so myself. I think it would be sweet if you were to make a game with this art style.

Yeah, if I find someone willing to code for me, then why not ;]

I don't know how you managed this without a tablet, I'd be lost without mine. Looks cute to me ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png)

I'd recommend a Intuos 4, but ofc as those are fairly pricy, the bamboo's are pretty good too, for their price. you wouldn't regret the purchase, especially since you do have artistic talent.

> I don't know how you managed this without a tablet, I'd be lost without mine. Looks cute to me ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png)
>
> I'd recommend a Intuos 4, but ofc as those are fairly pricy, the bamboo's are pretty good too, for their price. you wouldn't regret the purchase, especially since you do have artistic talent.

Haha, I pretty much darkened the sketch in the paper with a marker , and traced it by pen tool in photoshop, the coloring was just mixing of gradients and colors xD

I've been thinking for quite a while now on buying a pen tablet, but yeah, the cost is pretty much my problem since I'm only 13, I'm pretty independent and I don't _mostly_ depend on my parents when it comes to my wants. So I'll pretty much be stuck with that xD

> Looks pretty good if I say so myself. I think it would be sweet if you were to make a game with this art style.

That would be so epic.

> I've been thinking for quite a while now on buying a pen tablet, but yeah, the cost is pretty much my problem since I'm only 13, I'm pretty independent and I don't _mostly_ depend on my parents when it comes to my wants. So I'll pretty much be stuck with that xD

Good on you for not relying on mommy and daddy for everything. I bet if you opened up a post here to do character designs for people's games for some cash, people would bite.

Also asking for a tablet as a gift for a birthday or christmas isn't awful, Bamboo's are like, $100, sometimes you can catch them on sale, too. Just looked on bestbuy.ca and they have one for $79.99, thats Canadian mind you.

Sell your soul to your parents for a month of chores, or save up your allowance.

However if your parent(s) are like mine were growing up, your best bet is to find a part time job.

Or start a donation pool, I'd donate $10\. My good deed for the month.

I don't care what others have said; It's not professional level. That being said… nice job, especially for being 13\. You've definitely got talent. If you're getting back into drawing, I recommend working on perspective first. The picture is rampant with perspective errors.

> I don't care what others have said; It's not professional level. That being said… nice job, especially for being 13\. You've definitely got talent. If you're getting back into drawing, I recommend working on perspective first. The picture is rampant with perspective errors.

^This and also the lighting could use work, there is no reflected light or cast shadows anywhere in the drawing.

> I don't care what others have said; It's not professional level. That being said… nice job, especially for being 13\. You've definitely got talent. If you're getting back into drawing, I recommend working on perspective first. The picture is rampant with perspective errors.

> ^This and also the lighting could use work, there is no reflected light or cast shadows anywhere in the drawing.

I agree, I pretty suck at doing details on drawing, but I'll work on it :]

> Or start a donation pool, I'd donate $10\. My good deed for the month.

Wow, nice idea. Donation Pool, I might do that.

The girl is hawt. No seriously, good job, the beam is horrible, but the style is very pleasant. I like it and I wish I could draw like this, all I can do is this chitty animation:

![](http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/5651/lolool.gif)

![](http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/34213749.jpg)

People will say it sucks in 3.. 2.. 1..