Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Taking Wishes

Mellowz

npc vs npc is my request. and also huge npc+player sprites like 64X64, 96X64, and 96X96\. oh and maybe pets, and ranged attacking npcs. do this and a generation of war games will come out of eclipse :P.

Edit: oh yea! the ability to set the amount of npcs alowed on a map from within the data sheet in the server folder

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i reckon putting a built in treasure chest editor would be good, i know there are scripts for it but it would save the hassle of the scripts and would be easier to make. an idea: maybe (if possible) when opening the chest it does the first 4 (changeable) frames or however many is needed to make it have the opening effect, would be a nice little feature.

I think there sould be something similar to a class tree ya kno like in some games you start out as 1 class then once u reach a certain lvl u can change in to some thing else! Example (this is from flyff peoples)
                                                              –---> Elementalist
Vagrant---(15lvls l8ter)---Mage--(60lvls l8ter)
                                                              -----> Some other class that i forget about....

Call me lazy, but this post is mostly for the non-scripters, somewhat like me.

-Ranged attack NPCs, and spell-using NPCs
-Larger limits on shop prices, NPC stats, etc.
-Quest editor without scripting
-Stackable weapons
-Perhaps a more epic battle system

Next, it'd be nice to have the sprites not so messed up. Right now they're something like this.

North = Walking, Standing, Attacking
South = Standing, Walking, Attacking
West = Walking, Standing, Attacking
East = Standing, Walking, Attacking

Please make them all in the same order.

Also, if possible, do you think you could do a *gasp* 16x16 tile setting or *gasp* 16x16 sprites?

Finally, please add in SP, give speed a use, allow speed to have stats added to, take out the dumb boundary warp glitch, and the glitch where you sell items for silver, but it says you sell them for gold.

Sorry if I sound demanding or if I'm dreaming, but I'd love to see these in.

speech!
Why don't you make the speech, like Eclipse Pributon, it's cool! Talk to NPCs and whatever…
I gave the Pributon example because there we have that and the quest editor (and it's a good one too), but they aren't developing the program anymore (I think), and here we're getting so many cool things to next version...

@Fatality:

> I think there sould be something similar to a class tree ya kno like in some games you start out as 1 class then once u reach a certain lvl u can change in to some thing else! Example (this is from flyff peoples)
>                                                               –---> Elementalist
> Vagrant---(15lvls l8ter)---Mage--(60lvls l8ter)
>                                                               -----> Some other class that i forget about....

That is easily scriptable and not something alot of people would want in their game.
Basically put a check on levelup for a certain level. when they reach that level then check class.
then change to new class.

can u make the game side scrolling like maplestory?
is that alreaddy possible or not. and ummm…...ad more stats things. like pets and cooking and woodcutiing and summoing and all that stuff. like the stats on runescape. maybe u can change the coding from vb coding to java. or is that just dumb? im not sure.

• 2 weeks later...