Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does anyone has …

rishabhjain25

@Rishabh:

> xD. actually i m not going to use these hacks, but for some other commercial use. I only play Endless Online and that too very rarely.

I wouldn't write that on the forums… I wouldn't write that anywhere. You underestimate the searching powers of big companies combined with knowedgle about your IP.

And one more thing...

cheater

Yeah… stuff that gives you extra things are ok...

Especially if you dont have time to play 50hrs to get some stupid gun or minigame... then its ok to cheat to get that.. but god mode.. unlimited ammo... that stuff sucks.

I really dont understand cheating in online games. Ohhh big man you know how to run a program to give you an advantage over everyone else, and ruin everyone's fun.

meh, i like to beat the game first then use cheats to pull off lots of crazy stuff
usually its just godmodding off a 500 story building or spire, just cuz for some reason its fun to fall great distances :P
or swim in lava pits and see what i find, you know, silly things like that

I really don't mind hackers, as long as they made the hacks themselves.

People who just download programs, that's just piss-poor.

But, it does allow me to post lots of promises for uber hacks all over the web. We all know what really is in my downloads though ;D

If you know how to make the hacks then i think your just better at the game. Its only a unfair disadvantage because no one else chooses to do it. But godmode makes so sense becouse theres no challenge.

I have a pretty messed up way of looking at it. XD

I don't cheat until I get to a certain point where I'm like WTF?! And I've gone and searched 4 billion articles on help and still can't pass that point. I also like to cheat to mod things, like spawning a robot, or changing my character into another video game character etc.