Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My history with eclipse

Techno 5.0

i remember i was really bored and avoiding my homework for school i stumbled upon a gaming engine caleld Total Eclipse. i read that it was a 2d based mmorg engine and feeling interested i clicked on it. i downloaded it raed a few tutorials and made an account known as Techno 5.0 XD i chanegd it to Ninja Tech. Tech stands for Techno so just lettin u kno. i remember working on a game with my friend darkness and Baliztik. it was warlordz 5k and was the my first mmorpg that ive ever finished. my ad wasnt really thrilled with the idea of me working/talking to ppl over the internet i think he thought that sum ppl over the internet are child malesters like renzo. ive sticked with the forum ever since the techy look and total eclipes. man those were the days. If ive never found this engine i wouldnt be so into game design.i think i speak for everyone when i say so thank you for creating this engine eclispe team and keeping it alive.

Hmm, I found Playerworlds, but then found out how crappy it was so I searched for something better. I thus stumbled upon Eclipse, and I think I downloaded the really early version 4\. something blah blah eclipse that was super old, as Time progressed I joined the forums for help etc. And 2 years later I still roam the forums :3.

(Lawl i just found out yesterday was 28th which was when i joined 2 years ago X-x.)

I was at Konfuze. Then Sean released Elysium. Marsh then made some random shit from it.

I can along, decided it wasn't for me, went to Mirage, took over Mirage. Went back to Elysium & Playerworlds, took over them too.

Now I'm here. Heh.

I happened across playerworlds by chance(didnt even know such programs existed)
After using it a bit, I didnt like it, wanted something better.
Tried Elysium breifly, but didnt like it either.

Found Eclipse, and decided to try it.
I liked the engine alot, even though in the early days there was alot of bugs/unfinished versions/coders quitting, but I stuck around anyways, loved the community, loved the Engine.
Turns out loyalty rewards :)
Loving the latest release, and have been able to break out of the standard orpg genre games thanks to the powerful scripting of eclipse.

@Robin:

> I was at Konfuze. Then Sean released Elysium. Marsh then made some random shit from it.
>
> I can along, decided it wasn't for me, went to Mirage, took over Mirage. Went back to Elysium & Playerworlds, took over them too.
>
> Now I'm here. Heh.

Your not taking over here!
We have a gnome army, so watch your step!