Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hate to say it, But Runescape

Zarnick123

okay so i no a lot of people here dont like runescape. but i need to say something about it.

back when you guys did the boycott runescape thing i never played and decided i should atleast try it.
and it turns out, its a better game then you guys made it sound.
so i decided to make a clan and im just wondering if there is anyone on eclipse that plays it. we would love to have more members.

check us out or message me in game

in-game: the zarnick

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sorry but runescape is too cheap…i played it and i just did that to sell the accounts...which a few i did...well anyway while i was playing they changes everything to crap and made it soooooooo horrible....i ended up just stealing accounts in the end...which i did and i got a lot...and sold em.

Really I play when I am really bored, I like the idea of a web base game, and I give props to them on how well they acutilly did but, it is fun at first and then it gets boring… I made an account, and beat all the quest in a day and I didnt play long...

Downsides: So many people don't play, they are there to make fun of or curse out the game or other players...
There are so many ways to hack accounts and crap you never know if you will be able to sign on the next day...

Overall i dont think it is that bad... I still play from time to time, but it could be ALOT better...

@DrNova:

> Community sucks
> Gameplay idea not bad
> Gameplay implementation, horrible
> Magic system, poor
> Sounds, ungodly aweful
> Community, terrible
> Communiy, bucket of old dogshit

All true, but I loved their quests. It was better than WoW's and others because theirs were usually fetch quests and kill quests.

I personally hold nothing against runescape, it's the best browser mmo out there, that's definatley a fact. Runescape has a home-made feeling, a good quality-like feeling imo, mmo's like flyff, etc. are cheap copys of the same bullshit, at least runescape doesnt have that. It's p2p for the full game, but it's very cheap and I'd rather spend 5 bucks for a good game than spend 40 on coins to buy at an item mall, which sucks the money right out of you.

@jcsnider:

> I made an account, and beat all the quest in a day and I didnt play long…

impossible… especially if you didn't play long. just getting the quests to be able to do Dragon Slayer takes over a day due to leveling and stuff... and if you said you played it for 1 day, and beat all the quests, you have absolutely no possible life.

anyways, runescape is a good game, but some of the newer features have ruined it for many players - personally i could care less because I'm done with interacting with other players through trade and stuff... at least i have the Grand Exchange, so that i dont have to screw with idiots trying to trade some ashes for a rune armor item... the community is the #1 worst thing about runescape - but my solution is to not interact with that section of the community. for instance, i try to play only at night so that there are less players. I also play / train in secluded areas with few other people around so i can be left in peace. occassionally if i meet someone that is training or playing where i am, and they arent a complete idiot, i may add them to friends and chat later on - but if they turn out to be a dumbass, they are blocked.

i havent played for a few weeks, i still have a membership on my lv 93 account. i'm more interested in Perfect World now.

First off, where in the hell did you come from old buddy(Swift)! Secondly, I played runescape for 2-3 years and then went on to check on my account one time, find out some one took it for like a day lol I took it back then they took it again and put membership on it. So I then proceeded to take it back again and play with membership for a month, they got it back from me and I got it back again account locked for a while then I re-opened it and they never bothered me again  :P

@Locke:

> First off, where in the hell did you come from old buddy(Swift)! Secondly, I played runescape for 2-3 years and then went on to check on my account one time, find out some one took it for like a day lol I took it back then they took it again and put membership on it. So I then proceeded to take it back again and play with membership for a month, they got it back from me and I got it back again account locked for a while then I re-opened it and they never bothered me again  :P

LOL That person must have felt horrible spending five dollars on a total stranger XD

I don't get the constant Runescape bashing either in some places on the interbutts. It's not a bad game, but the community makes it unbearable for me since there are better single-player games out there.