Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tattoo idea?

kender the great

@Boneimus:

> Some people dont believe in the 'get married first, Duck later' sort of belief
>
> If its something to remember, then by all means get it
> but… your gonna question your manliness later
>
> It looks cool
>
> I for sure know i'm getting one when i come of age.
> or sooner if i can get a street one... but probably not.
>
> Anyways I already know what i'm getting exactly.
>
> edit : hes 15 turning 16... didn't you read his posts?

eh im femmy. just look at my physique.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> Some people dont believe in the 'get married first, Duck later' sort of belief

Were you tellin me that, or did you just QFT? I don't plan on marrying b4 if you were talkin to me.

What tattoo would you get anyway?

I could get one if I wanted right now. Don't really care for it tho.

EDIT: True. I didn't intend to offend tho. OP if, you're like 20 and decide to do this, then you're probably never going to regret it, since you're already pretty mature and can make mature decisions. If you're like 14 however, you might regret getting it later on.

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> I have came to the realization that if i get it it is going to be of Espeon my favorite pokemon.

That has got to be the most stupidest thing I have heard. A pokemon tattoo? What about when your 30 odd years old, I doubt you'd still appreciate the fact that you have a pokemon tattoo on your arm, and that others will thing highly of it…

I understand your probably not getting it because you think its cool design or anything.. but how exactly does a pokemon portray something very important in your life, that you and others can respect when your older?

And I agree with the two people who posted before me- Fred and Baron.

Rethink that when your 18 :p

Heres mine
( Its in 'text' cuz I dont feel like drawing something on paint )

> l\    /\    /l
> l  \/    \/  l
> l  O     O  l
> \________/

The bottom line is supposed to be curvy, I didn't make it bigger so it won't show that good.
Its supposed to be a crown with two circles in the middle, sorta like eyes.
Its in black and white

Alright, so lets say you get a starwars tattoo instead. Pretty much the same effect. Here's a pic: http://neatorama.cachefly.net/images/2006-07/bad-star-wars-tattoo.jpg  . Now when a girl sees that, what do you think shes thinking? "He got that tattoo, because it represents his past, and blahblah" or maybe "This guy is weird, he's friggin addicted to pokemon/starwars/whateva, I need to get out of here asap"

I enjoyed pokemon when I was younger, but a tattoo is a bit much.

As I said b4, if he wants to get it, then he can. I'm just telling him that when hes 30-40 he might  regret it.

That's an example of how shallow people can be. Many girls will think like you said, but then again that's not every girl on this planet x]. Would you ditch a girl who was everything you wanted in someone just because they have a tattoo of a pokemon on their arm?