Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

To everyone who has ever changed their Eclipse Username

Dark Crusade

I'm sure others agree, from time to time many change their Eclipse username, and on top of that usually their avatar. This can result in a lot of confusion. For example, it took me a few months to learn that Lenton was Hyperion.

So I ask you all, at the end of your signature, say who you used to be, I'm sure it will help me out, and DrNova out, and many others. xD

@Kreator:

> I'm sure others agree, from time to time many change their Eclipse username, and on top of that usually their avatar. This can result in a lot of confusion. For example, it took me a few months to learn that Lenton was Hyperion.
>
> So I ask you all, at the end of your signature, say who you used to be, I'm sure it will help me out, and DrNova out, and many others. xD

Dude, isn't Hyperion now Seba?

Godlord annoyed me, he had about 5 names… I think it was Godlord-> Goddie, the Irrestible-> Satanlord->The Nameless One->  Dirty Harry-> Godlord. Every time he changed name, it was like "Who the heck is this guy? Oh, it's Goddie!" Seriosly, Godlord, that was REALLY annoying.

Lol. You think you have it bad that they confuse you….think about how you'd feel if you left for like a year, then come back and 90% of the major people have new names. I was like WHAT THE Duck. Talk about a mind blow... i actually thought all the old players were gone.

@AkselJ:

> Godlord annoyed me, he had about 5 names… I think it was Godlord-> Goddie, the Irrestible-> Satanlord->The Nameless One->  Dirty Harry-> Godlord. Every time he changed name, it was like "Who the heck is this guy? Oh, it's Goddie!" Seriosly, Godlord, that was REALLY annoying.

To be honest, now I'll just be happier to change my name.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Kreator:

> I'm sure others agree, from time to time many change their Eclipse username, and on top of that usually their avatar. This can result in a lot of confusion. For example, it took me a few months to learn that Lenton was Hyperion.
>
> So I ask you all, at the end of your signature, say who you used to be, I'm sure it will help me out, and DrNova out, and many others. xD

Haha Fail But Nice attempt anyways :P Hyperion = Me :D, I change my name so much however :P