Lenton

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Gh0st:

> My schools were locked down like the frikkin CIA -.-
>
> And DDunit, it might be punishable because the school will look at it as hacking which they think intrudes on their security… basically the same reason they suspend people caught using proxies.

Lmao, they did that for us too… Until I key logged the head IT's PC Disabled deep freeze and made dummy accounts for myself and all my friends, then all was well in the land of "Play LAN Halo 1 all through class"

Was good shit high school was fun.

@۩ŞṗάỈᾗἷỗהּ۩:

> Lmao, they did that for us too… Until I key logged the head IT's PC Disabled deep freeze and made dummy accounts for myself and all my friends, then all was well in the land of "Play LAN Halo 1 all through class"
>
> Was good shit high school was fun.

ROFL!

offtopic:HOLY SHIT ANOTHER NON-PENIS!!!!

ontopic: yeah i think i told this the last time someone figured this all out. a friend in a BOCES class (we just played with IT stuff all day) did a netsend to *.* and send "shut up" as the message. it went to the entire BOCES network which was like 10 school districts and idk howmany hundreds of PCs… he got 1 week suspension which the teacher had talked the board down to from expulsion...

• 2 weeks later...
I just randomly walked from a PC to a PC when the teacher went out for a moment pressing CTRL+ALT+LEFT… if you have older PC this is quite funny and it works on my university.

I have a question. Is it possible to create a file like that (the one that will shut down all the PCs) that would automaticaly run the process when launched? If yes they you could hide it somewhere on the hard drive, create a shortcut to it on the desktop, delete IE shortcut (or some other esential program that is used on every lesson), rename out shut down as 'Internet Explorer' and change it's icon to IE's? This way the next person that will sith there and try to launch IE will cause all the computers to prompt and turn off. Is that possible?