Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My Anime/Chibi Sprites!

Chakkra

Ok so I had a thought process: "I like the Chibi-style sprites.. but they look funny having giant heads and small bodies…" So, I came up with this sprite and I would really like some Constructive Critisizm on how to improve it.
Also, rate 1-10 please.
Thanks.

Base Sprite
![](http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/4374/spriteefu1.png)
UPDATED Animals/Monsters:
![](http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/2038/bunnehshroomnslimejb4.png)

Note: I am going for chibi or anime-styled characters.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea that'd be cool. i'll credit you in the game. (if i ever get around to making it)

Unless I just make a whole sprite sheet w/ paperdolled items for free use idk just yet.
But yea for sure if you wana make some clothes or armor go right ahead.

Not that bad actually like it! 9.5/10 like everyone else said it doesn't look that much like breeze guys. That isn't breeze that's chibi. So if you don't know what chibi looks like then Breeze is a very typical example. CHIBI AND BREEZE ARENT THE SAME THING ffs, its like using Breeze and saying wow u copyed Lostica.

@Crazy:

> its like using Breeze and saying wow u copyed Lostica.

which did happen to me before lol…

Back on topic:
Here's a bunny [Edit]And a Slime[/edit] I just sprited!

I know the slime looks like breeze…

![](http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/9339/bunnehvq1.png)

@Crazy:

> Not that bad actually like it! 9.5/10 like everyone else said it doesn't look that much like breeze guys. That isn't breeze that's chibi. So if you don't know what chibi looks like then Breeze is a very typical example. CHIBI AND BREEZE ARENT THE SAME THING ffs, **its like using Breeze and saying wow u copyed Lostica.**

You really had to bring that up? -_-;…
Anyways I say use it, it close enough to where it doesnt look too much like Breeze, so go ahead, I think it looks great!

@MrMiguuâ„¢:

> You really had to bring that up? -_-;…
> Anyways I say use it, it close enough to where it doesnt look too much like Breeze, so go ahead, I think it looks great!

At that, I'm not sure… W'eve left breeze behind!

@Crazy:

> For the sake of Chakkra's thread I won't bring it up be he and I both had expieriences with Attempting Breeze on this Forum. :/
> Miguu lets not say anything in this topic.

Yea… i **apologized** for that (if I recall correctly) and if I didn't I would like to make it clear… **using any resources is your decision, whether or not someone thinks it is right or wrong is not yours, please ignore them and continue if that ney-sayer does not have legal or personal possession of the actual creations of the GFX, if they deny your rights of using them, please instruct the direct creator of the GFX immediately and quote them, thus ridding of the prosecutor**. I also would also like to apologize to anyone that I haven't to already for disregarding your legitimate findings of resources, then myself labeling you as a thief and harassing you for the account that you did get them legitimately. I had no right of doing that and it was my own personal bias of doing so in an irresponsible manner of frustration and jealousy. I am sincerely sorry.

Sincerely, MrMiguu