Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Do you think like a guy or girl?

Drummerpete

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should all get sex reassignments! As the one doctor from the 50s said! "Sex is not determined by birth!". Long story, watched a video in biology. A lady had his son circumcised but the hospital tryed a new way of doing it.. only to blow up his you know what. Mom flipped out and heard about this reassignment stuff. At the time it was too hard to construct a you know what but a you know what could be constructed. So the mom has to raise the son as a girl and by the time he (she) was 18 he (she) could have the surgery. Never saw the end but I heard he rejected the entire thing and all turned out badly.

@Zombie0hour:

> I think we should all get sex reassignments! As the one doctor from the 50s said! "Sex is not determined by birth!". Long story, watched a video in biology. A lady had his son circumcised but the hospital tryed a new way of doing it.. only to blow up his you know what. Mom flipped out and heard about this reassignment stuff. At the time it was too hard to construct a you know what but a you know what could be constructed. So the mom has to raise the son as a girl and by the time he (she) was 18 he (she) could have the surgery. Never saw the end but I heard he rejected the entire thing and all turned out badly.

I saw that… Yeah It turned out bad and it barely worked because by age of like 5 he was displaying "boy" traits.  Soon it all came out into the open and the kid killed himself.. At least thats what I remember from seeing that documentary :P

When I read the title of this topic, the first thought that came to my mind was "I think like a girl, obviously." Then when I took the test, it told me, for all accounts and purposes, I do indeed have a feminine mind. So at least I'm very aware of the way I think.

Kusy I am being watched! They are all around me! Ohh god they got Molly! (My Dog)

You saw it Seba? Sad that he killed himself.. that's what happens when you mess with mother nature. All these weirdo's that think they should be girls because they say they have the mind of a girl… just drug them up and they will not know the difference. I say fry their brains with clinical drugs!

@Zombie0hour:

> Kusy I am being watched! They are all around me! Ohh god they got Molly! (My Dog)
>
> You saw it Seba? Sad that he killed himself.. that's what happens when you mess with mother nature. All these weirdo's that think they should be girls because they say they have the mind of a girl… just drug them up and they will not know the difference. I say fry their brains with clinical drugs!

Mmhmm I watch a lot of the medical documentaries on Channel 15 here :P

By the way, just an extension on this…for the people who scored more femininely, look at your fingers. Studies have shown that, odds are, your ring finger will be shorter than, or at least very close in length to, your index finger. The ones who scored masculinely should have longer ring fingers.

I know I have a short ring finger, which is why the results weren't the slightest bit surprising.

Might be a cool way to gain insight into how those around you think.

@Zombie0hour:

> Kusy I am being watched! They are all around me! Ohh god they got Molly! (My Dog)
>
> You saw it Seba? Sad that he killed himself.. that's what happens when you mess with mother nature. All these weirdo's that think they should be girls because they say they have the mind of a girl… just drug them up and they will not know the difference. I say fry their brains with clinical drugs!

You wouldn't get watched for saying penis (I should get watched now if admins have sense of humor)…
still I would give you a warn for the second part of your post.

@Amperglyph:

> By the way, just an extension on this…for the people who scored more femininely, look at your fingers. Studies have shown that, odds are, your ring finger will be shorter than, or at least very close in length to, your index finger. The ones who scored masculinely should have longer ring fingers.
>
> I know I have a short ring finger, which is why the results weren't the slightest bit surprising.
>
> Might be a cool way to gain insight into how those around you think.

ummm… what the fuck?

@Zombie0hour:

> I have very feminine looking hands. Turns the girls on.. for some strange reason.

Maybe they think you understand them better…or I guess they could just like well-groomed appendages.

Also, Irhymer, the gigantic pixely backwards banner is seriously distracting - I know you said to be nice about it, but it's really hard.

@‪‫‬‭‮‪‫Kusy:

> ummm… what the Duck?

The whole finger thing, as well as the differences in thought referenced in this test, are the direct result of gender determining hormones. Testosterone causes the ring finger to become longer, which actually makes it easier to throw objects over distances, which is probably how it happened. Testosterone also improves three-dimensional reasoning, rotational recognition, the things mentioned in the test. So estrogen makes the finger shorter, just as it improves visual memory and color recognition. The two are directly related, even if it sounds absurd.

Also, my punctuation is parsing out of order, and it's really frustrating. Is that happening to anyone else,?