Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Do you think like a guy or girl?

Drummerpete

Um… I don't see the way of thinking being affected by hormones unless you consider desire, agression and stuff like that thinking. Hormones and finger lenght has nothing to do with seeing collors, shapes and stuff like that used in this games. Even more - those things hawe nothing to do with your way of thinking so this test doesn't check it... it just checks how well you do those things and acording to a stereotype it judges 'your brains sex'. So the finger fact doesn't have anything to do with thinking... if your hair grow - that also does't affect your gender... as well loosing your kidney.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The supposed "female" questions were MUCH easier than the male questions. I mean, compare the "which house below looks like this house" question to the one where you had to determine the perspective of the brick shape. The "which house…" question was something from Highlights for Children  :huh:

@‪‫‬‭‮‪‫Kusy:

> Um… Bone you are scary. That would mean you wouldn't beat up your kids and wife, drink bear in front of the TV all day long and all that stuff we are proud to do as males!

Yeah holy shit I take it back …