Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Do you have beginner questions? Come here.

Abyssrayel

umh hi im new to this community please tell me how i can play the game i dont know how to make this game neither whenever i open the exe it said server not online and my virus scanner said there is a trojan in the program im afraid mommy gonna kill me plz help me im a n00b

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
> ok first off why cant i make my own forum post? 
>
> secondly the gold and silver paypal buttons seem to be broken and it was extremely hard to find the page containing them.

Gold and silver is no longer being sold. They've gone open-source. You can get them for free from [here](http://www.eclipseorigins.com/community/index.php?/topic/136475-eclipse-40source/). As for the not being able to make your own threads contact Yukiro or Seth or someone.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, I've got an issue.  I can't install the runtimes for Eclipse Origins 4.2.3\.  I keep getting an error that says it can't find it, and to make sure I typed the path right.  I didn't type any path though, it just automatically hits me with that error when I launch the runtime files.

Edit: Also, I am running Windows 8, not sure if that matters or not.

Edit again: I'm noticing that the file auto deletes itself when I try to activate it.  Anyone know a way to stop this?  I'm using google chrome.

The path on the runtime files installer doesn't make much of a difference, as all the files go into your System32\SysWow64 folders (x86 and x86_64 respectively).

Are you running the installer from a network location, or a local drive?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Hello,

I would like to use a nonstandard size of sprites. They are 48x64 in a single frame. Is there a simple way to getting these sprites to display correctly in the current EO variants?

**EDIT: I just realised, could I just enlarge the size of the sprite to 64x64 so that they are classified as big sprites?

@'leebunee':

> Hello,
>
> I would like to use a nonstandard size of sprites. They are 48x64 in a single frame. Is there a simple way to getting these sprites to display correctly in the current EO variants?
>
> **EDIT: I just realised, could I just enlarge the size of the sprite to 64x64 so that they are classified as big sprites?

Please note the date this topic was last posted in. It would have been better to create your own topic.

Anyway, EO automaticlaly handles nonstandard sizes, just make sure that your spritesheet is structured correctly and it will do the rest for you.

• 1 month later...