Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Making money?

Velian

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. If he and his friend are really talented gamemakers then they should admit that there is no game and that they were trying to spam us. There are plenty of games that need people of his supposed talent. If he was telling the truth about that. I know one thing about him that I am sure is true. He can’t lie or make up stories worth beans. :cool:

@УvøgêÑ:

> [IG] link=topic=38450.msg376554#msg376554 date=1234853869]
> Don't waste your text Admiral, his post was definitive proof he's full of crap.
> Couple of dead giveaways highlighted in bold, and I'll do this because it is fun for me to pick holes in bullshit stories, its a hobby of mine.
>
> 1\. You do care if we believe you or not - that's why your still trying to dig yourself out of the hole you've created. As soon as you realised we were not all gullible sheep, you cowered. Ironically you still are trying us on, when pretty much anything you ever say from this point onward (or anyone using your IP address) will go pretty much ignored by the majority of clever people.
>
> 2\. Why? seriously,  link us to the game… Its on Facebook yeah?? well guess what sunshine... nothing on Facebook is a secret for very long.  I'ts this final lie that led me to be sure you are just a kid thats all talk.
>
> 3\. You advertised the other one? you cant even show us any website? advertisment? link? inkling of what it is?
>
> You should watch My Name is Earl, nuff said.

You are totally correct and you know what why doesn't he just simply just tell the truth. I don't think he even deserves to be a member of a great and amazing community like eclipse. I even believe that he is a kid. When I was a kid my mom and dad always used to say never lie. I guess his mom and dad hasn't taught him that yet. How old are you any way Velian like 7\. Because you sure act like a 7 year old. Shouldn't eclipse ban all kids? Tennagers I am kind of o.k. with as long as they are 16 or 17.

@XxArchAngelxX:

> i think the complex plot line would confuse him.
>
> Everything devogen said is valid and i agree with him 100%
>
> just admit that you lied and maybe, MAYBE, we will be nice again

Like XxArchAngelxX said just tell the truth and end this pitiful post already and maybe we will forgive you but the longer you take to tell the truth the longer we will take to forgive you.

@УvøgêÑ:

> [IG] link=topic=38450.msg376554#msg376554 date=1234853869]
> Don't waste your text Admiral, his post was definitive proof he's full of crap.
> Couple of dead giveaways highlighted in bold, and I'll do this because it is fun for me to pick holes in bullshit stories, its a hobby of mine.
>
> 1\. You do care if we believe you or not - that's why your still trying to dig yourself out of the hole you've created. As soon as you realised we were not all gullible sheep, you cowered. Ironically you still are trying us on, when pretty much anything you ever say from this point onward (or anyone using your IP address) will go pretty much ignored by the majority of clever people.
>
> 2\. Why? seriously,  link us to the game… Its on Facebook yeah?? well guess what sunshine... nothing on Facebook is a secret for very long.  I'ts this final lie that led me to be sure you are just a kid thats all talk.
>
> 3\. You advertised the other one? you cant even show us any website? advertisment? link? inkling of what it is?
>
> You should watch My Name is Earl, nuff said.

1\. I gave you a link in case I needed something else on this forum…I don't really care what you think.
2.If everything on facebook isn't secret then go ahead and find the other game.
3\. I thought I posted that I was asked not to link the other game...wait I did.
4\. My Name is Earl is hilarious.
5\. As for my age, I gave you the link to my game and it lists me as the developer so you can easily find that out...

@XxArchAngelxX:

> i think that that the GUI is free to use but ALL! the other graphics are illegal to use. you will need need tiles, sprites, spells etc..
>
> lol mistress
>
> The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
> Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

But what if were not charging any money to play, what if its just a free mmo, would i still be able to use the default gfx that came with the original EE when i release my project?

This, for me, is the funniest thread I've seen since I joined. But Dragonelex, I think that you are wrong. If you banned people who were younger then 16 or 17, new members would just lie about their age. It would be impossible to tell what someones real age was. I know kids who are younger than I am but are more mature and kids older who are less mature.

@XxArchAngelxX:

> aww dont you like me? :(  i'm 13

Sorry  :embarrassed: I do guess that people 13 and older should still be part of eclipse.

@Hawkins:

> This, for me, is the funniest thread I've seen since I joined. But Dragonelex, I think that you are wrong. If you banned people who were younger then 16 or 17, new members would just lie about their age. It would be impossible to tell what someones real age was. I know kids who are younger than I am but are more mature and kids older who are less mature.

I guess you are right but Eclipse should at least make sure they find out their exact age before they start signing up that way we would know at least so people's true age.

Arbitrary age limits is stupid, especially for an internet community. The only time it makes any sense is if the site or service deals with things that are illegal for certain age groups. Eclipse is about a game, and although it's not rated by anything, having anything "Adults Only" is rare (except for a few hidden boards that is!).

I'll give you a hint to find my game.

Its "initials". if you will, are TPCV.  First one is "The".

And I don't mind posting a link to it once the new game is finished.  Its replacing the old one.

Also, if you were thinking this game makes enough to live off of, your well off.  They are donations, and the money is being used on software (and now custom sprites and tile sheets) to help with creating a new app.

@Razgriz:

> I'll give you a hint to find my game.
>
> Its "initials". if you will, are TPCV.  First one is "The".
>
> And I don't mind posting a link to it once the new game is finished.  Its replacing the old one.
>
> Also, if you were thinking this game makes enough to live off of, your well off.  They are donations, and the money is being used on software (and now custom sprites and tile sheets) to help with creating a new app.

I think you might be under the impression some of us still care? 

Im sorry, Im a busy person, I dont have time to try silly riddles just to find out the name of a 'game' that you really could have just disclosed in the first place. Regardless this thread is still win.

i think i can say it for all of us when i say were all too busy to look for stupid game the doesnt exist, and if one does exist, like the examples already poisted, you never made them.

and that evens means too busy for hose of us that are doing fuck all else at the time of readng this thread!

As I said, I'll post the game here when the new one is done (which would be a lot faster if I could find someone to make me some sprites and tile sheets, or if I had the skill to make them on my own).  Then, you make your decision on whether it exists or not.  Until then, you don't have the proof to show it doesn't exist.

Hey guys hows it goi…*falls down a hole*

Serious? You come here saying you have some game. Fail to show proof and say we have no proof it doesnt exist. Hey look heres my proof it doesnt exist.

Don't see the proof? Thats because I can't prove that something doesnt exist BECASE IT DOESNT EXIST.

You're kidding? asking for proof that something doesnt exist.

This is my application on Facebook.  Just under 4k monthly players right now.

I don't quite understand why its hard for you all to understand that I simply don't want many more people playing right now.  I'd prefer to get this new 2D MMO done and have a great game for my players, instead of having more join this one.  The first app I've ever made, and its decent for a first time I suppose.

I'd still like to see this hole I keep digging, but for some reason I can't see it anywhere.  Go figure.

@Razgriz:

> I don't quite understand why its hard for you all to understand that I simply don't want many more people playing right now.  I'd prefer to get this new 2D MMO done and have a great game for my players, instead of having more join this one.  The first app I've ever made, and its decent for a first time I suppose.
>
> I'd still like to see this hole I keep digging, but for some reason I can't see it anywhere.  Go figure.

We've had a lot of scammers here at Eclipse, thats why its fairly hard.

As for the hole comment. I was kidding I couldent resist a joke.