Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What do you think of Eclipse?

dragonalex

@Marsh:

> we have a few 8 year olds.

We do? Are those the people that ask obvious questions before they read a single guide? Are they also the people that think that the more smileys they put on their posts, the better they are? Are they also the people that ask for servers cause they don't know how to make one? In other words, are those the newbs? I hope so, because I get bad mental images when I think of a 24 year old typing "How do you make NPCs??? I'm sorry I'm such a newb :( but please help me xDxDxDxD thnx!!!!"

That took me way to long to type…

@Xavi:

> We do? Are those the people that ask obvious questions before they read a single guide? Are they also the people that think that the more smileys they put on their posts, the better they are? Are they also the people that ask for servers cause they don't know how to make one? In other words, are those the newbs? I hope so, because I get bad mental images when I think of a 24 year old typing "How do you make NPCs??? I'm sorry I'm such a newb :( but please help me xDxDxDxD thnx!!!!"
>
> That took me way to long to type…

i think you an 8 year old…if not then u sure act like one

@DragonFire:

> Personally the past Eclipses EE and TE have been less then the ChaosEngine

Chaos engine has always been behind in the vb6 scene as its baised off elysuim diamond. The difference between elysuim and chaos is where chaos branched off too add major buggy features (thing eclipse 2.5 but still adding them) elysuim started optimising and fixing alot of bugs.

@zidsal:

> these are engines not games. Engines should supply the basics and be STABLE. It is up to the developer to make the features not the programmers of the engine.

Engines have features also.. i.e shops, trade, NPCS.

I would say that Eclipse is probably the most likely best 2d mmorpg maker in the universe.