Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What do you think of Eclipse?

dragonalex

I think eclipse is great. No, I did not say "Ecipse is the greatest mmo creator ever!!" Because this would imply that nothing could ever be better then eclipse, which I think is wrong. I have already seen other custom made engines (on these forums) Which are based on eclipse, but are better

@[BS:

> Eviltyphoon - Eldaren link=topic=38779.msg374520#msg374520 date=1234800307]
> I think eclipse is great. No, I did not say "Ecipse is the greatest mmo creator ever!!" Because this would imply that nothing could ever be better then eclipse, which I think is wrong. I have already seen other custom made engines (on these forums) Which are based on eclipse, but are better

I guess you are right but what I meant to say instead for that option was that you think eclipse is one of the greatest mmo creation software. Not the greatest. ( I guess I should change that ) :)

@[SB:

> Ðragon link=topic=38779.msg374997#msg374997 date=1234813661]
> God, we should make Eclipes HQ, a random house in the middle of nowhere where we can party all night.

The only problem is that eclipse is scattered all over the world.

@Pieman:

> Oh ya its so easy becoming rich

I mean at least one of us out of all of Eclipse must/will be rich. Its just the odds.

@[SB:

> Ðragon link=topic=38779.msg375011#msg375011 date=1234814048]
> Yeah, lol. That would be nice, but about half of the people would be like 3rd graders ;)

I think our youngest members are 12 or 11.