• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@[o.O:

> əˈnɪgməx™ link=topic=39981.msg390002#msg390002 date=1236368840]
> - well you been here a long time :)  - i was talk to the fairly new peeps

yeah. i know. xD@Yhello:

> fleshlightman, we all know you have no life, that may explain some stuff… but yeah.
>
> yea i kinda do have no life. But i've got nothing else to do. =p
>
> Past 1k too ^-^

Who cares about the number of posts anyways? It just tells how much you have contributed to the site… oh wait, it doesn't, alot of people is just writting useless posts (like these, including this) And alot of the members loves big numbers! I also feel good everytime I have 1k+ posts on a forum/commmunity since I know that I then have contributed alot to the community and there is alot of great memories :D

I'm nowhere near 1k posts here :P Not even 100 yet.

I don't care to much about post count myself. I'm more interested in making sure the posts I make have meaning and are a contribution. You wont see any LOL's or cool, or anything from me. This makes seeing how many posts I have made a lot more rewarding.

@Skell:

> Who cares about the number of posts anyways? It just tells how much you have contributed to the site… oh wait, it doesn't, alot of people is just writting useless posts (like these, including this) And alot of the members loves big numbers! I also feel good everytime I have 1k+ posts on a forum/commmunity since I know that I then have contributed alot to the community and there is alot of great memories :D
>
> I'm nowhere near 1k posts here :P Not even 100 yet.

It will be the end of the world before I have 1k Posts, and i dont really care about the NO. of posts i have