Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tiles for Sale

zade_o

I'm making my tiles from Vikings available for sale for only $10 USD. I asked for people's opinions on the price and also based it on my own opinion, keep in mind it has a good amount of custom tiles, in the 600s or so.

So anyways, I'm kinda anxious to see how this goes seeing as it's my first product for sale from me and my friends' company.

Soā€¦
![](http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5484/tileset.gif)

visit: [pointerfingerproductions.tk](http://pointerfingerproductions.tk) and go to the services page to find the link to purchase the tiles.

And remember, these tiles are not for redistribution or resale without written consent from PointerFinger Productions.

~~P.S. I can also make custom tiles for your game and or paperdoll for some money. I'd say $10.00 for about 300 tiles and maybe $0.10 per paperdolled item.~~
at the moment, i'm working some tiles for zidsal.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@[VB:

> anasky link=topic=40094.msg392758#msg392758 date=1236620998]
> Cheatah, if he even considers, he'll be a moron.
> You're a scammer.
> Get your but outta the paid sections.
>
> Ghost, looks interesting, though, I think I'm staying at the free google ones :P

dude you can't make things what I ask.

@Yhello:

> Gh0st, not meant to offend you, but selling your viking tiles for 10$ shows a low opinion of yourselfā€¦ If I were you, I'd sell them for at least 50$, minimum.

$50ā€¦ I doubt anyone would buy them...

It's not that they're not worth that it's just people won't pay $50 for developing a game...

When I say 'people' I'm going on what I and a few friends think.

@[UK:

> Alster link=topic=40094.msg393207#msg393207 date=1236646627]
> $50ā€¦ I doubt anyone would buy them...
>
> It's not that they're not worth that it's just people won't pay $50 for developing a game...
>
> When I say 'people' I'm going on what I and a few friends think.

That's really cheap for a tileset, usually, it's around 200-500$

I was thinking something like that but I feel like if I do that high, I won't get any sales from somewhere like here. I figured there's a much higher odd that someone from these forums would pay 10$ for some tiles.

Idk, I'll toss it around a bit more.

EDITā€“
I added a poll. Give me your honest opinion.

I'm using RPGVX tiles and GFX. But man if I was making a fantasy game this is far better GFX than RMXP. Go for $50 as that is only around ƃā€šĆ‚Ā£25 so definently DDunit is right over 600 tiles mate how long did it take? Also be proud of your work sell them for 50

Yeah im the same.

However, theoretically speakingā€¦Ā  ... ... ;)

If I was making say.... a game engine, and wanted to use the tileset and make it the default engine tileset and distribute it...Ā  what would be the possible financial scenario we would be looking at? unlimited rights and all.

Well I think I might up the price to 25$ to keep it low but still actually make some money for myself.

Right now the only limitation once you buy these tiles, is that you can't sell them directly or give them to anyone else for free or for a charge.

If you wereā€¦. say, making a game engine and bought these tiles you could definitely sell the engine with the tiles. But, you can't distribute the tiles themselves.

@Ghost:

> Well I think I might up the price to 25$ to keep it low but still actually make some money for myself.
>
> Right now the only limitation once you buy these tiles, is that you can't sell them directly or give them to anyone else for free or for a charge.
>
> If you wereā€¦. say, making a game engine and bought these tiles you could definitely sell the engine with the tiles. But, you can't distribute the tiles themselves.

Ahh sounds like we may do some business after all :)