Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tiles for Sale

zade_o

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> And by the way ghost, sell the LICENSE to use them, as if you sell them, someone can copyright em', and you can't sell them after.

Forgive my noobiness in this subject, but what exactly do you mean? What do I provide the purchaser with? A text document explaining the rules or something? I was hoping nobody would do something like this, but I guess you're right because you can't trust anyone on the internet I suppose.

@Ghost:

> Forgive my noobiness in this subject, but what exactly do you mean? What do I provide the purchaser with? A text document explaining the rules or something? I was hoping nobody would do something like this, but I guess you're right because you can't trust anyone on the internet I suppose.

he's right, make them reply in an email to make it half-legit saying they will only use them, not claim them as their own work. In my case, i would be requiring a license to distribute them with my engine

a) the tk site is working.
[pointerfingerproductions.tk](http://pointerfingerproductions.tk)

b) Vikings is postponed for now. I don't want to release much info or anything about my new project so I haven't changed my signature yet.

• 3 weeks later...
I think $10 is a fair price.
But its a pretty cool idea knowing that if you buy those and use them for all your maps, then you could charge for your game, so you might actually make a profit. Everyone is happy. :)

(with everything else custom of course.) lolz

• 3 weeks later...
those tiles are indeed worth his price alot!
just wondering, your also sellin gall your items with it?…if so make it 15 for both and 10 tiles, 10 paperdoll?

Considering this costed you loads of time... and whats 10 bucks to you? go out a night and you lost 20 lol.