Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

World of runescape

jigabooo

worc is a priv server made to be like orignal rsc but with more exp and faster drop rates, u may go to worc.tk for more info on world of runescape.  (is curently in beta but will not lose any items or levels in closed beta.)

worc.tk

> To bad private servers are illegal huh?

Actually when anyone has tried to contact Jagex about Private Servers being illegal from what I hear Jagex doesn't respond meaning there not sure if they're legal or not cause Jagex hasn't made any attempts to stop the private servers either so…thought you guys should know that, also whats with the graphics is it supposed to be a CRS Private Server?

i would say that there not illegal, as in the rule list theres no mention of private servers.

Tho i imagine if you started selling membership or selling the use of your servers then thats when it become illegal because of the use of there sprites, kinda like real world trading to a degree.

• 3 weeks later...
They never sued they just got letters from th dmac? meh was really stupid of them cause people try it then go buy the real thing

@Ûž~Piez!~Ûž:

> Actually when anyone has tried to contact Jagex about Private Servers being illegal from what I hear Jagex doesn't respond meaning there not sure if they're legal or not cause Jagex hasn't made any attempts to stop the private servers either so…thought you guys should know that, also whats with the graphics is it supposed to be a CRS Private Server?

Actually, they closed down frugooscape.. twice, I think

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
ALL Private Server are illegal.
1\. They used a copyrighted graphic.
2\. They used other copyrighted materials.
3\. They have no permission to make the Private Server.
4\. It's common sense….who would be stupid enough to allow Private Server and lose all the players to it?

But to be honest, I am too using Private Server but for Educational Purpose. It is still not legal but it doesn't effect the original RuneScape at all.
I'm using RS Privater Server to practice Java so I know what to do with EE 3.0 XD

Sincerely,
Rithy

• 5 weeks later...
@Ûž~Piez!~Ûž:

> Actually when anyone has tried to contact Jagex about Private Servers being illegal from what I hear Jagex doesn't respond meaning there not sure if they're legal or not cause Jagex hasn't made any attempts to stop the private servers either so…thought you guys should know that, also whats with the graphics is it supposed to be a CRS Private Server?

Its not recommended due to scams, viruses and the like.

• 1 month later...