Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Space GFX

Mulkaar

This is my first attempt at the upcoming Nanoware game. I'm not allowed to release any information nor do I want to. Just a little preview. Rate It. Praise it. Just don't steal it!

![](http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr213/Mulkaar/Tileset.png)

What do you think?

@[NW}:

> Ok, how? I am a total noob? Maybe show me an example? Like take the moon and show me. I dunno as there is no light in space … so yeah

Don't talk about realism with those sprites, you've got colored planets which look like their out off a child's game and you care about been no light in space?…I think they need improving, unless your aiming the game for kids.

@[NW}:

> Ok, how? I am a total noob? Maybe show me an example? Like take the moon and show me. I dunno as there is no light in space … so yeah

There is light depending on how many suns there are. Hopefully you just have one, else you will be kind of screwed.

@Hippoman:

> but seriously…
>
> astroids are grey.
>
> or they look sumthin like so:
> ![](http://halemail.net/images/Astroids.jpg)

Those lines are so thin, it looks like they are grey but I'm thinking they're actually white.

Regards,
  Xenonyte.

@Xenonyte:

> There is light depending on how many suns there are. Hopefully you just have one, else you will be kind of screwed.

We're screwed then…  Lol

smurf just make 2 simple shadow overlays one at a 90' angle and the other at 45' flip as needed so it covers 8 directions.

your holes are too dark. Especially on the astroid. The moons need a lot more holes different sizes and better coloring. The whole piece is lacking depth.

First of all thanks, Godlord, Ghost, Slym and Sean for actually giving me constructive Criticism

Also The Godfather stop being a total noob and saying that the GFX sucks, atleast i try and did I not state Im a noob. Please read the rules. Do not flame and give constructiv CRITICISM next time please. K thnx bai.

Cheers guys.

Also. Please do not be so narrow minded as to think that all planets or moons are boring… IS this your game? .. ah no. HAVE man kind explored all depths of space?.. Ah no. So for all we know there could be. Besides in the Sancrak System there ARE coloured planets and moons so get over it.