Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Remember the "Leak…"?

mrmiguu

Here's a battle system that's 100% SadScripted. It took me about 10 minutes to make and align the text properly. The images are loaded depending on the pokemon you encounter, your pokemon image is based on the pokemon in your first slot (Slot1) and the Level/HP/Name/EXP of your pokemon are all dynamic. The encountered pokemon's stats are determined by syntax in my BattleEngine Sub I made, I can call their HP, Name (image), Level, and skills. Everything is working wonderfully.

![](http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/Alexanderthegreat91/pkmn_classicbattle-1.jpg)
:EDIT: I forgot to fix the Encounter Pokemon's sprite image to show up, now I updated the picture.

- MrMiguuâ„¢

@[ILLI:

> Loading, please wait…[DDunit] link=topic=42262.msg422110#msg422110 date=1239359482]
> It's an old version of the game; which was shaded that way…

I meant that in Pokemon Blue the maps etc. all had a blue hue, but the Ookemon images in his screenshot are green and if i recall correctly they are blue in Pokemon Blue

Regards, Xeross

@Xeross:

> I meant that in Pokemon Blue the maps etc. all had a blue hue, but the Ookemon images in his screenshot are green and if i recall correctly they are blue in Pokemon Blue
>
> Regards, Xeross

This is about the system, not the sprites.

But good job, hope it works out great!

-Alpha

I decided since Blue version GFX only are ripped in black/white. I will use Yellow GFX to give the overall game a better tint. I know that pokemon are in a blue tint, that's why I decided to use Yellow GFX, but the features will replicate Blue/Red versions. The game's name will for sure have "Classic" in it. For now, I'm using "Pokemon Online [Classic Edition]" for the game. Feel free to give any suggestions for a better name.

@[BS:

> Elephant God Yorty link=topic=42262.msg422756#msg422756 date=1239411782]
> Another game? Either way, great work.

Well I decided to take a break from Lostica, this does not mean I am dropping the project. I plan on continuing when I feel up to it. Plus, I love Pokemon games!

@[SB:

> Teh Adulese link=topic=42262.msg423012#msg423012 date=1239430129]
> I love the old pokemon games. However, I wish you did a more creative format … like something more modern in the Pokemon world.
>
> - Adulese

Im going for the most classic feel possible. I want the game to be just like the older games.