Find results that contain...
Find results in...

An Idea. (EE3.0 name poll)

Drummerpete

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Solar Eclipse sounds corny, and is to much text, such as "Elysium Diamond", ect, ect.  To much uneeded work to do something simple as designate the newest release.  Lets not get carried away now.

@DrNova:

> I think Solar Eclipse sounds corny, and is to much text, such as "Elysium Diamond", ect, ect.  To much uneeded work to do something simple as designate the newest release.  Lets not get carried away now.

Agreed.

I think Eclipse 7 is completely acceptable.

If SE comes out (if that is the chosen name too) what will happen to the EEs? Will the dev go back to EE2.7 and release some kind of EE2.7.1 which is link a fixed version for 2.7? Cause as every1 knows, it has some stuff left out so they could release faster

@Greendude120:

> If SE comes out (if that is the chosen name too) what will happen to the EEs? Will the dev go back to EE2.7 and release some kind of EE2.7.1 which is link a fixed version for 2.7? Cause as every1 knows, it has some stuff left out so they could release faster

Support will not stop for VB versions but I don't think any newer versions will be made, although - unnown is creating a "fixed" 2.7 with a load more features.

@Greendude120:

> If SE comes out (if that is the chosen name too) what will happen to the EEs? Will the dev go back to EE2.7 and release some kind of EE2.7.1 which is link a fixed version for 2.7? Cause as every1 knows, it has some stuff left out so they could release faster

People could release eclipse 2.7.1 in one day if they all got together and added their fixes.