Find results in...

Darksunlight Productions - Multi-Free Web Services [Last Updated:2010-07-27]

Zananok

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@LimeLemon:

> Wow, you must update really often 'cause it won't work now eihter. It just keeps loading.

It is working. Check your computers network settings to see if it is being blocked for some reason.

Proof that it is working: [http://i43.tinypic.com/23gz2o3.jpg](http://i43.tinypic.com/23gz2o3.jpg)

Hmm, than I have no idea, works both for me (when I connect through mbo.no-ip.info it connects from outside like, Im leaving my computer to my computer), plus I also used a 'out-source' proxy to connect back, all worked (use both IE 8.0 and Firefox 3+).

@Saaya♥♥:

> Erm Zananok is MindBeast compatible with your server hosting?

Yep  :azn:
Quote from: http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,46855.msg477193.html

> 4Q: What type of 'Servers' does it support?
> 4A: Any 'server' that runs from a single '.exe', doesn't matter how much configuration it has. Some examples of a server that we support: 'Eclipse' (All versions currently distributed [Not tested with SE1.0]), 'Counter Strike: Source Dedicated Server', 'Ventrilo', etc…

Some 'special servers', i may make an exception on to help set it up, like Tipsta's 'Warcraft III' bot server.

Sorry about not making many upgrades/updates, I just found a good mapper and I wanted to make many source upgrades on my game + make it compatible for stuffs I will make it in php. I will make up something tomorrow, I can just make the 'tutorial' for using the 'My Page' ('Home Settings') and the 'top 5' run time servers list. To update your 'run time' time, turn off your server or click 'on' and submit it anyway, even though its already on. You will have also the possibility to 'hide' your server if you like to keep it 'private' like just for friends or you may leave it open and show it to all and appear on the list, both the server's name and the link to your 'My Page'.

Comments,

I currently 'disabled' the 'register' page, hadn't time yet to post it, I'm having a hard time to hold my computer since my internet provider sucks -.- I will be re-opening registration + server hosting registration on 15 Sept. Sorry for any inconvenience. Users already registered, will continue having access to the site and their server files and stuffs. I will also compile a server later that doesn't have 'night' and another that it doesn't have night nor time so you wont have to PM me to disable time every time the server is restarted.

Comments,

@Zananok:

> link=topic=43711.msg483424#msg483424 date=1246356728]
> I currently 'disabled' the 'register' page, hadn't time yet to post it, I'm having a hard time to hold my computer since my internet provider sucks -.- I will be re-opening registration + server hosting registration on 15 Sept. Sorry for any inconvenience. Users already registered, will continue having access to the site and their server files and stuffs. I will also compile a server later that doesn't have 'night' and another that it doesn't have night nor time so you wont have to PM me to disable time every time the server is restarted.
>
> Comments,
> From: Zananok

Awww, really?  I really need it.  Do you think you could let just one more in?

I will be closing all servers for one week, starting tomorrow morning, I'm going to China, and usually I would leave this 'ON', but everything seems so unstable that I will turn it off. I will probably have the web server fixed when I come home. Sorry for any inconvenience.

@Timmah:

> Awww, really?  I really need it.  Do you think you could let just one more in?

I will probably open spaces fro 4~5 or + when I arrive home from China (one week from tomorrow)

Comments,

@мсичġġεт:

> Page doesn't exist in my browser.

Read the post above you.

@»ßŁũë«592:

> why doesnt nobody read post above lmao ( 2 post above the one with zanick and china)

Appreciated the help, just would prefer if you called me 'Zananok', 'Zarnick' is someone else.

–---
Sorry for so much down time… I will be transferring all files to a more reliable computer. There it won't have any problems. I should be done transferring all by tomorrow.

Soon is 15 of September, soon all our problems on lag/downtime/etc will be gone!

Sorry for any inconvenience, well at least the problem of downtime is fixed since that computer is string and very stable. If anyone had a bit of lag using my hosting, it should be fix 15 sept.

Server hosting: I will mail everybody that has > 1 minute on the logs and ask if they still want their spot else it will be deleted.

New rules will be added to the 'agreement':
1-READ<-(People don't read apparently… As shown some posts above...)
2-Accounts inactive for 1-3 months will receive 2 warnings before full termination of the account

Comments,

lol, sorry, posted wrong, i meant "< 1 min". Meaning, servers that hasn't been turned on not even once since registered. In other words they are wasting ports. And I finally decided to have just 30 server spots only.

I'm nearly done transferring now.

Comments,

• 2 weeks later...
@мсичġġєт:

> So the sites will be up when the transferring has completed?

Correct, sorry I can't have it on yet til I get my internet back on 15 September, my father canceled our old internet and the new one like I mentioned before only is ready on 15 sept because of the fiber lines under the houses. Hope you guys can bear with me until than. And of course I will make many upgrades before than so some of you may not even recognize ^^. Plus I decided to purchase my domain name on the same day.

@Diskmaster:

> Aww, I took all that time finding this and reading thru the whole thing and its DOWN!!!

Impressive, not many has the courage to read the whole topic from start^^, sorry that you will have to wait a little longer.

Oh and I will 'reset' all the 'runtime' timers, because Im making an upgrade on it, hope no one minds.

Edit:
Oh and since Im finally over with alpha test, all server will run/turn off as soon as you click to 'Update', no longer '5 mins' wait.

Comments,

lol, yeah :P Sorry by the way :S
–-
Edit:
Some of the features I will be adding:
-Full tutorial on how to get the 'Counter-Strike Source' server running
-Adding 'category' for your server
-Private / Public
-Hide / Show on the server list of the 'Game Center'
-'Allow / Disable / Auto',alow people to request to join / disabled / add them automatic
-give 'permissions' to the users
-create / edit / delete polls for your 'My Page' / 'Your game center page'
-'special' codes to add stuffs on your page.
-Tutorial for 'My Page'
-'Rating' of your game/server dividing in: registered users/non-registered users/owner (saves by ip using 3 parts of it, meaning only 1 vote per 'network')
-adding more things for better customize the 'My Page'

-Web Hosting: adding ftp server + adding code so your page will appear on 'GOOGLE' + Make available that you will be able to change your 'extension' page, in other words, instead of having '/username/index.html' you can have: '/whatever_you_want/index.php' -> I saw a need of this from the start since noone expected that the username would be the extension of your website.

-File Hosting: adding 'Numbers of downloads'

-Image Hosting: adding custom 'rgb' color for watermark and 'number of views'

Not sure if I will have time enough to add all of it, but I will probably have 60-70% done of it by the time I re-open with a domain name

--->I will be creating a special sub forum for handling requests of changing your username for a more 'preferable' one because of the ability you will have to change the extension of your website.

--->I will be creating a special sub forum on the 'server hosting' section for those who needs help, I don't like to be asked on the pm all the time for help on something.

--->I will be compiling a 'eclipse' server with the latest source provided out there with minor changes where you will be able to download it on the website so for example, people would like to disable time, could just type a custom command i will add or just download a 'All day server', etc... This should be some help.

There will be more that I will add first, but I think I would like to keep the rest as surprise ;). Well got to go now, cant stay much longer on her network.

Comments,