Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Darksunlight Productions - Multi-Free Web Services [Last Updated:2010-07-27]

Zananok

My Internet was closed thanks to a misunderstanding from my Internet provider. I got it back now, it may a bit unstable now, but soon it will be back to normal. In the meanwhile that it was off i removed a piece of my computer so it could run faster and more smothly, and i made few upgrades. Sorry for any inconvinience and I will make huge upgrades today to pay that off.

Comments,

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remove the 'server.exe' (don't need to rename it to that, just a expression so people know what i'm referring to) from the folder where are all your server config files, than upload them, than you go to 'server settings' and upload your 'server.exe' there. Currently every action of 'ON/OFF/RESTART' are ran every 5 minutes (Temporary), that means every time the minute on any computer is = 0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55 | the commands are ran. I'm doing this so I can debug when I make changes to the code, later it will run as soon as you click 'submit'. :)

Comments,

Hmm haven't thought of that, but I can do it manually, delete your folder than re create it.

Edit: done.
Edit2: LOL :P @[恋:

> YuraguKoto♥♥ link=topic=43711.msg469898#msg469898 date=1244795621]
> /suicide

Comments,

lol :P

It could you forgot to change the port of the 'data.ini' to your port, because I haven't made the code yet so it would do it auto*. Some people confused to change the server port to that, because they may had misunderstood the step 6\. Oh and forgot to answer your other question: Yep, IP=mbo.no-ip.info.
I thought of checking out if no-ip could redirect their own accounts to each other, that way you could make your own no-ip and make it like a redirect to mine so people would only see yours 'no-ip'. But it does work with a domain name.

Comments,

Okay, hope I did it right this time, looking at my clock, in 3 minutes time the server should be online…....

If my port is 1234, then the port number in data.ini must be 1234 right?

EDIT: Argh, still not working. What am I doing wrong this time?????

Yep,
data.ini modifications needed:
port= your port

client:
ip= mbo.no-ip.info
port = your port

Oh and I just got information that turning of my 'modem' off than on, could be the way of fixing my network stability. I will do that in 52 minutes. You don't need to turn off anything, just leave it running, but I recommend to be disconnected from the server when I do that.

Comments,

lol, just like to be precise and to make sure other people can follow what time I mean :P. Well, got to go now, hope you can get your server up :), be back in 42 minutes, when I'm going to restart it.

Edit: Ops I actually forgot to turn on the code for starting/stopping the servers. I disable it when I restart my computer, so you actually done everything right now...Sorry.
--

Edit2:
I think I will increase the maximum server I will host, not sure how many more though. I will release **Alpha Test (Open)**, probably before this week's Wednesday, and I plan to finish around 50% of the list about the open alpha test and finish all from the list of the closed alpha. **But**, I'm going to make a 'permission' code, in other words, every time you upload a new 'server.exe', you will have to wait for me to 'allow it' to run, thats just for the first time, after I allow it, you may turn off/on at will. The ones on the current alpha test wont need that (unless they make upgrades on the 'server.exe' and upload it).

You may post any questions, or ideas.

Edit3: New feature for the server hosting, warning still a bit under construction. Users don't need to be registered to go tot the server hosting page now:
http://mbo.no-ip.info/serverhosting.php
I'm working on the 'request to join' code and the 'logos'.
--

Edit4: done with the 'logo' code and 'links' and everything of the 'my page' of the server hosting, just missing to add the code to 'request to join', but you already can start creating your page (this was mostly done for inexperienced 'web-coders' or 'lazy-coders', but still, its for every one). Easy interface and not much coding needed. An example of what you can do with it: http://mbo.no-ip.info/serverhosting.php | This is also the first page. Your page can be both your username and you 'server name' (game name).
**Note**: does not support 'PHP'. in case of php, use the webhosting.
**Note2**: you can also use the 'my page' of the server hosting together with the 'webhosting', like upload your images there and your php code there and use the 'my page' for your 'front page'.

Now, I will make a simple 'status checker' so you can place in your 'my page', 'webhosting', 'forum', etc…

_Oh and I have added a new option on the 'Control Panel', may seam just that, but that will prove to be helpfull.

I also forgot to mention, that you need to click on the 'server hosting' than on the 'server configurations' to adjust your server now. A bit longer way, but not far, just 1 extra click._

Edit5: updated first post.

Comments,

Take a look at the source of page, on my page without the encoding, there is a protection that only gives access to me, in case of a different IP, it prints the users IP. When I'm going to encode it, I remove that code.

Comments,

@Zananok:

> link=topic=43711.msg471937#msg471937 date=1245058338]
> To secure my code….
> ->I changed 10% of the codes of all pages, if someone finds something wrong or an error, appreciated a PM/post.
>
> Comments,
> From: Zananok

You want to secure your html ? That's impossible I can get the html of any of your pages in 5 seconds

Regards, Xeross

Please don't use the statement 'impossible'. Not saying it is or it isn't, just don't like that statement. ;)

Hmm, could you get the 'HTML' of the first page please and post a link of the 'copy' of the page, with few changes (you can also PM if you want), Thanks in advance.

Oh and that isn't just for the 'HTML', but mostly for to protect my 'Javascripts' codes (.js links)+css+folders+etc..

Comments,

Well there is a encrypted code that if you paste that on anywhere, it won't work ;) and the parts you can see, aren't needed to encrypt, like the links and specially the 'meta tags' or Google wouldn't find me ;)
No one can get that code :P (and by the way, what you did was copy/paste, not hacking/getting any code out of it, that's my point of encrypting it -.-)
Edit: I mean, only w3 can decode that (i think…), don't want to say its impossible.
Edit2: By the way, I already tried hacking that code.. and it was a failure.
---
Edit3: Could you 'edit your post'/'PM' them to me please? If someone doesn't post, so we don't 'dirty' the topic with 'off-topic'.

Comments,

I'm taking your word for it, I just want to increase my security. Could you PM or post it (and post/PM how you did it, if possible)?
Edit: You don't need to get the whole code, just the '.js' file links. I would greatly appreciate to know how it works, so I can try to find a way of fixing it.

Comments,