• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Darksunlight Productions - Multi-Free Web Services [Last Updated:2010-07-27]

Zananok

@[GrimTechâ„¢:

> ς๏гєץ link=topic=43711.msg475508#msg475508 date=1245451422]
> is ur server hosting 24/7?

Yep, or it would not have a point in hosting servers :P My last run time was over an year ON without to turn it off. I just turned off last 1-2-3 weeks ago because of a big storm coming over my region + had to remove a hardware to make it run faster.

And soon my internet speed will triplicate. So no problems :)
DP downtime = 0.2%

Comments,

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Zananok:

> link=topic=43711.msg475507#msg475507 date=1245451165]
> *Fixed cookie, misspelled cookie -> to take action, you must log off then on again after you updated the cookie.
> ->Server: that's weird, your server is on…. I will take a look at it now, did this happen just today? Or was like that for some time?
> ---
> Edit: fixed* I sued my port checker and it wasnt receiving connection than I turned off the server than on and it fixed.
>
> This may happen again because it was actually the EE server online by not receiving connections. I'm going to report this bug, tomorrow to the guy building ee 2.8
>
> How you can fix it manually: click 'restart' the server. Hope this helps ;)
>
> Comments,
> From: Zananok

Alright thanks man, your the best.
-Blue Sand

@Death:

> Also, my server is down when it should work. I have all of the server files, the Server exe file, it's verified. It should work but, it still says it's offline. Does anyone know what went wrong?
> Thanks,
> -Blue Sand

Same thing happened again except I put a EE 2.8 Server in the file manager. Would you mind fixing it Zananok?
Thanks,
-Blue Sand

EDIT: Also, the server won't let me hit the reset button.

@Zananok:

> link=topic=43711.msg475894#msg475894 date=1245512772]
> It was required to delete the server first :P I'm going to eat lunch now, be back soon to fix.
>
> Comments,
> From: Zananok

I DID delete the server. Then I uploaded the new one. However, it didn't work after I uploaded the new one. Thank you for fixing it anyway though.
-Blue Sand

@Death:

> I DID delete the server. Then I uploaded the new one. However, it didn't work after I uploaded the new one. Thank you for fixing it anyway though.
> -Blue Sand

Oh sorry. Anyway fixed it: 2.8 takes longer time than 2.7 to load the maps didn't know :P

Ah and after you have turned 'OFF' than 'ON' your server like you did, you can click to turn it 'on' when is already on and it will show you the current 'run time' of the server or if you shut it down too.
–--------------------------------------
->~~Found bug on the image hosting~~
–--
Fixed bug->It actually search for the image on the file hosting folder  :rolleyes:
Here is a sample:
![](http://mbo.no-ip.info/uploaded_images/1245575466-retard.jpg)

I was the only one who voted image hosting.. hmm. lol.. love my watermark code :P 2 days of work in there :P

Comments,

The ATB banner uploaded on Darksunlight Productions.

[![](http://mbo.no-ip.info/uploaded_images/1245575827-atb.bmp)](http://mbo.no-ip.info/?page=imagehosting.php&sub_page=upload.view.php&code=1245575827-atb.bmp)

Goes very quick & simple!

@[GrimTechâ„¢:

> Smallbro link=topic=43711.msg476365#msg476365 date=1245579675]
> Aww man I missed the spot for server hosting!

What are you talking about? Its currently in 'Open Alpha', meaning, you can join any time ;)

Comments,

Oh yeah.. forgot that to post the update.. I resolved to continue with a bit more servers since my server its holding up pretty good.
->Register for a DP (register page)
->Activate account
->Go to 'check for account updates'
->done. ;)

Comments,

Yep, it was down. I had to do it, updated the news and removed server registration-
I let all servers run though. Well server registration is now officially closed. I may open later on.. but not very likely. Users who has their spot, congratulations.

Comments,

Double posting to fix:
5 more spots only. Will start tomorrow.

I turned off everything, and restarted all.. to find out:

> LOL I thought i got a virus or something, my computer was loding up with 0.2 GB per second.. after a long time I found out was the logs of apache.. (450gb of logs).. LOL

Well all should be fine now.

Comments,

@LimeLemon:

> I would like to use your server hosting service, but when I try to go to your website the page just loads and loads and loads… help?

The website may have been down because Zananok puts it down when he updates something. Try it now though, it working for me.