Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Who all would play this!?

Niko

Ive made this topic before but Ive done a little graphic boosts and took a screen shot of some tiles ive made. They are very very small i agree, but for some reason I cant pixel big things in because im not very good with details. But who all would play a rpg that's really tiny, but had a really BIG world?
lemmie know!
![](http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j59/BigNiko188/preview1.jpg)

hmmm quality seems to be fucked up, and I even uploaded it to photobucket as a bmp… weird. it changed it to a jpg and idk..

Perhaps if I was feeling rather nostalgic. You should aim for a more 16bit feel if your going that small. Would pwn<3

Thanks guys, Im gonna work on a big boss.
16 bit huh? Who all thinks I should do less detail and who thinks i should keep it the same and improve?
Im glad alot of you like the little idea, also png gets converted to jpeg too… I tried it.

@Niko:

> Thanks guys, Im gonna work on a big boss.
> 16 bit huh? Who all thinks I should do less detail and who thinks i should keep it the same and improve?
> Im glad alot of you like the little idea, also png gets converted to jpeg too… I tried it.

Why not use eclipse file hoster?

This seems nifty. Very nifty. Small people all the way!

Nah, I think the size ruins the game. You wouldn't even notice if your wearing any armour and your character would move massive spaces.

If the graphics were bigger you could add a lot more detail and it would entertain you more.

@Lenton:

> Nah, I think the size ruins the game. You wouldn't even notice if your wearing any armour and your character would move massive spaces.
>
> If the graphics were bigger you could add a lot more detail and it would entertain you more.

Smaller tiles=smaller spaces for your character to move, so technically.. they won't move so hugely.

• 3 weeks later...