Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Multiple Accounts

Anna Comnena

There has been several problems recently with people making multiple accounts. Please do not do this. If you've been warned, don't worry about it, it fades automatically. If you've been muted, then you did something to deserve it. Take a break and think about what you did.

Making a new account to get around bans or mutes, will result in IP banning. It also makes things messy, and if there are cases when you have family members who come here as well, it hurts them just as much as it hurts you. So please take a little bit of responsibility for your behavior.

It's basic etiquette. People will only treat you as a mature person if you act it.

If you've really tarnished your own reputation so much, then it's always nice to re-work yourself in to a new image. I've seen many people do this online.

```
Note : If your account is banned please PM an admin. DO not make a new account
```
thats from XtremeVBTalk. I wonder how your supposed to PM an admin if you cant login(yes , login is blocked if your banned)

@V-Rage:

> ```
> Note : If your account is banned please PM an admin. DO not make a new account
> ```
> thats from XtremeVBTalk. I wonder how your supposed to PM an admin if you cant login(yes , login is blocked if your banned)

Lmao! Good point.

@Xeross:

> The only reason you can make a new account for is if your an eclipse legend and you want to be treated normally on another acc.

precisely why i keep making new accounts, good point Xeross.
And if i got banned for the go away Where is my prize thing, that was edited my a mod. I didn't say that

@Xeross:

> I said **if you're a legend** Not if you just ducked up your reputation by saying/doing something stupid.

i'm a legend whether you like it or not
god i don't even remember you and i've been here for four freaking years and you call yourself one? be hostile to me and i'll pwn you back.

@lollerpop:

> i'm a legend whether you like it or not
> god i don't even remember you and i've been here for four freaking years and you call yourself one? be hostile to me and i'll pwn you back.

But his sunglasses are so cool! ^ ^

@lollerpop:

> i'm a legend whether you like it or not
> god i don't even remember you and i've been here for four freaking years and you call yourself one? be hostile to me and i'll pwn you back.

No your obviously an annoying asshole that enjoys trolling the forums and spamming and generally just being an overall retard.
So congratulations your right you are a Legend
And You Properly deserve the title of

"I-Am-A-Retard-And-Can-Barely-Keep-An-Account-Open-Because-I-Spam-And-Troll-Constantly" the Legend

Has a nice ring to it don't you think.
(I take it all back if you aren't who I think you are, however Im pretty sure you are)

Also someone should probably lock this thread as I can just see it continuing off course

@Robin:

> Haha, you have Winds Whisper in your signature.

Yes, Yes I do :P

OnTopic:  I think I have one other account.  Though I haven't like ever used it, just because to be honest I'm not treated any differently and thus I have no need for a new account ^.^ :P
But Yes its a very good point

I only created a new account a while back to see how differently I would be treated  from my main even though, at the time, I was pretty good and helpful at basically everything and act mature. I got treated much different. I remember someone flamed me for saving one of my diagrams in JPEG, that I showed a newbie because he couldn't understand.-_-

@-~The:

> I only created a new account a while back to see how differently I would be treated  from my main even though, at the time, I was pretty good and helpful at basically everything and act mature. I got treated much different. I remember someone flamed me for saving one of my diagrams in JPEG, that I showed a newbie because he couldn't understand.-_-

No need to worry waffle,
I'd flame you **now** if you saved something in JPEG…. man they need ta get rid of that format.

Yeah, and it is rather annoying for people to change accounts. I get annoyed when people change their name. Like PeteM changed to Desiderium. WTF? I don't see the correlation. If you change yo name, in the new name, hint that its yo old self.
Thanks dawgs,
out,
Shri

@[SB:

> Shri (shrig94) link=topic=45307.msg470236#msg470236 date=1244846367]
> Yeah, and it is rather annoying for people to change accounts. I get annoyed when people change their name. Like PeteM changed to Desiderium. WTF?

Then to Bob Smith.
And overdrive.
And others..
Also, I have a note in my sig, so leave me out of this.

• 2 weeks later...