Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Unique Game Ideas

zade_o

What are some unique game ideas you have? Something you haven't really seen before. Doesn't necessarily have to be an MMO or Eclipse based, just unique.

Two that I thought of today were along the same lines…
Sketchbook Warriors and Doodleworld

Sketchbook Warriors would basically be an enhanced Mybrute type of game with more player interaction and all of the graphics would be 2d, black and white, sketch styled art.

Doodleworld would use the same kind of graphics, 2d black and white sketches but it would be an MMO.

I'm trying to think of something that hasn't been done often or at all so I can make it.

Haha, draken, a game with clay graphics does sound pretty sweet.

Dbz isn't dead, I just need a couple projects to stay motivated in life in general. One reason the sketch things came to mind was because I bring a sketchbook with me to work and I could pump out a ton of sketch graphics in one day whereas the computer graphics take a bit longer. As far as I know DBRoF is waiting for 3.0 but either way I definitely haven't quit that, like I said I just wan more to do.

I'm not sure if it would work with Eclipse but:
You draw your character at the start of the game with a paint tool, then it becomes your sprite.
Then you can get items, such as: a Pen, and then draw different platforms you could jump onto.
Of course, it would be a side-scroller.

And King, don't you think you should maybe censor your sig?

do i really need to write them all down?
because if i start, i have about 5…stop for a minute get 4 more, go get a box of juicy juice, get 8 more...eat some cheeze-its, come up with 2 more and then have attributes for all the old games i came up with.

i see someone mention something, come up with 18 more. and so forth.

say something and ill probably go off of that.

Ive got My semi-original SS to be had, and I have 3 otehr original game ideas. none of which can be shared, as i want them to stay original, but if youw ant ideas, then I can think up a few in a while. i gotta get to bed in a minute…