Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Project Vertigo Origins [ 1.1.4 – FINAL ] (2D Side-Scrolling ORPG Engine)

mrmiguu

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@jugito08:

> Hello MrMiguu.
> Quei know if I can get a new vercion as VERCON old has many bugs and missing a lot.
> EXAMPLE BUG: When you jump near the top limit of the map (X: 30 Y: 0) the character is floating …

**Read please:**
@Mr.Miguu:

> **:: Old Releases ::**
> I am not working on those engines any longer. I have stated in the later of my posts in the PV thread that I will cont. development with my own source code. The engine has not been released yet. You may watch for updates and use the other versions at your own risk. I will most likely not provide support for them (given the situation). I apologize for this inconvenience.

He's been working on a faster release of PVO in Eclipse Origins v2.0 for us to have something to work with while he develops his own revamped custom engine from scratch (Project Vertigo). So just be patient. The engine your are using will have bugs, but a new/cleaner version is on its way for **everyone**, not just you.  ;)

-Jake

@⌐Cδlorful¬:

> Can you add a quest system and so that you can talk to NPCs?  Pweassse? :D

Doesn't Origins already have a source and tutorial for us to customize our own quest system? It shouldn't be too hard to create one with them floating around the boards.

@Lavos:

> Doesn't Origins already have a source and tutorial for us to customize our own quest system? It shouldn't be too hard to create one with them floating around the boards.

If Origins already has them then it won't be an issue.

**FOR THE LAST TIME I AM REPROGRAMMING PVO ONTO ORIGINS BETA 2.0**

Please, anybody, refrain from asking again. (Sorry if it seem like I overreacted; seems like people just can't read)

@Noctis:

> Anything new from PVO?

@New PV (PVO)
I haven't made progress because I'm too lazy to do anything.

@New PV (PVR)
Found out what was causing the engine so much lag. When I get time I will debug it. I already have everything adjusted towards a better-optimized system. I just need to get it working. The text (rendered from a file called **font.png**) works perfectly.

@terabin:

> links crashed '-'

Forgot to turn my server back on after restarting my computer the other day. It works now.

@hedgy:

> No posts on pv for a week :o
>
> Anything new? (A)

Trying to get the FPS when running D3D from 60~70ish back up to the thousands.
Also… life.

@Toshiro:

> Glad you're still working on this Miguu. Though how come your first post doesn't have any screenshots of the actual game-play and such?

Actual gameplay is still very similar to EO. I'm bored of LaTale atm so I am going to rework EO Beta 2.0\. Let you guys know when I'm done or something.