Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Project Vertigo Origins [ 1.1.4 – FINAL ] (2D Side-Scrolling ORPG Engine)

mrmiguu

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The download include all HotFix? MrMiguu, enter this topic on Lostica Forum: [http://173.58.134.49/lostica/forum/index.php?topic=8.0](http://173.58.134.49/lostica/forum/index.php?topic=8.0).

Look the avatar i was made

@azerdeath:

> I get an error msg on running the server seas error loading scripting engine. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLZ..

That would be a library files error. Trust me. I always fix it when I manually register my library files.

@Shelkeman:

> Yes but you said that you would add jump frames.  So where do I get that update?

I cant remeber if jump frames are in this version of PV. I stopped working on that version. I am currently working on PV, built with Eclipse Stable. I have better cod3ed physics and more checks (So your players can fall on kill tiles, warp tiles, etc. and the effects will take place).

[UPDATE]
Finished adding physics into [ES] and I added parallax backgrounds (if you're on a map with no background image, image number 1 will load in it's place). Collisions work better than ever and I made other-player offsets much smoother.

Conclusion: PV is more Epic than it ever was!

- Miguu

[UPDATE]
I found a glitch in the ProcessInertia Sub. I added some checks and optimized it. Everything checks out A-Ok! I left the jumping and falling animation as sprite #2\. You guys can change it to your liking (or I will release a source edit so you can have jumping and falling animations). This new release WILL BE open source and you guys are more than welcome to comment on any of my edits. I still need to rework some physics and look for more bugs before I release.

@Jungletoe:

> I didnt read through all 17 pages, so sorry if someone suggested this, but can you add an option to change the icon? I dont have PV yet, but I think it would be a good feature to have.

Right now it's on [ES]'s icon. You can change it if you have vb6 or a hex editor.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD I FREAKING LOVE YOU! HAHA Thank you so much for converting to ES! I feel this is probably the best edit on eclipse's forums. Miguu you are definately the shit and my idol. Thanks dude!  ;D

@skevsama:

> HOLY MOTHER OF GOD I FREAKING LOVE YOU! HAHA Thank you so much for converting to ES! I feel this is probably the best edit on eclipse's forums. Miguu you are definately the shit and my idol. Thanks dude!  ;D

Lol… :D

Thanks.

I did this because I felt that where I left PV from before wasn't good enough. Thank yourselves for pressuring me into finally updating.

@Chakkra:

> So does this mean PV will be more.. well.. stable? Because there are tons fo bugs right now ~_-

Bugs? Where!? OMG! *Squash*

- I kid, I kid.

But, you say "bugs." By bugs are you referring to the old PV? This is basically a brand-new version, coded from scratch.