Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So then…

Once in every mans life, he has to analyse where he is going, what he has achieved and well… what he sees himself doing in 10-20 years time. Anyway...

SHOOP DER ducking WOOP I GOT INTO UNIVERSITY!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO+Ox10^4

its a game development course, 4 years long, ill end up at somewhere like rockstar north or jagex during my third year cos its work experience

@hollywoodkid:

> congrats dude (and dont go to jagex…. reallly runescape? that'd be a waste of a great 4 year education.)

What a stupid thing to say, the game is great (programming side) but the community lacks, and if you got a job offer im sure you would go

yeh im goijng to the university of lincoln, its like 45 mins from where i live, finally get to escape my parents and all the crappy shit thats been going on around here

and who knows, maybe one day you can say that there is a genuine ps3/xbox360/wii games developer in the eclipse community

@[Kingdom's:

> Tipsta link=topic=48451.msg500147#msg500147 date=1247900676]
> What a stupid thing to say, the game is great (programming side) but the community lacks, and if you got a job offer im sure you would go

well during this recession if i get a job offer anywhere id take it but i do admit the program is great but all that aside i still dislike the game and i dont really care if you like it or not im still going to hate it.