Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Whats your Phobia!

Hippoman789

Well i've been putting this off for a while but here it is.

I want to know What the fuck your afraid of.
And its not like i dont like grasshoppers because they jump on you and bite you. Im talking about you want to kill yourself to get away phobias.

Anyway…
I have several.
Im afraid of my radio...Back when i was 7-10 i had this little radio that i'd listen to. Well all i listened to was KDWB, which plays all the current great songs. (that i hate)...And this was in the time of my insomnia at its fullest... So here i am sitting trying to sleep until 4AM starting at 9PM. Listening to the same damn songs...over and over and over again.

Well i no longer use that radio...(i hid it somewhere in my house cant remember where...) And if i hear those songs, i instantly plug my ears and do everything i can do to get away or turn it off. Its about 6 or 7 songs that i dont know the names of.

Then im afraid of my alarm clock. and alarm clocks going off. SO here i am just feel asleep, and every night (when i went to school) i would wake up 3 minutes before the alarm goes off. every night. 3 minutes. im sitting there...staring at it. watching it NOT change. 2 minutes go by and 1 minute changes on the clock. (thats what it felt like) Im trying to stay awake...becuase if i turn it off, ill fall alseep, if i leave it on, ill hear the damned beeping. Its the beeping that scares me...alot...

And finally, im scared of clocks...that TICK AND TOCK. Its like your life is being fucking taken away...TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK! I found a I(heart)NY ticking watch one day at school (same time as radio problem)...And i wore it for one day. At the night of that day, i was trying to sleep but all i could hear was TICK TOCK...TICK TOCK... so i threw the fucking thing into my sisters closet.

4 years later i was upstairs in my sisters room looking for sumthin. then i hear it. TICK...TOCK...TICK...TOCK... i search the closet and find the same damn thing still fucking ticking away. so i smashed it against my walls for about 7 minutes, tried breaking it open, then threw it into my closet somewhere. I dont know where it is anymore...but i dont want to know.

SOOOOOOOOOO

Whats your Phobia?

Cotton balls…
not so much their existence... but the feeling you get when touching them... ya know how some people cant take nails on a chalkboard or styrafoam rubbing... same thing i guess, but i run...

getting on a ladder at the top...
I can put it up climb up to the top and back down... but the act of getting onto the ladder leaves me shaking... if its less thad 25 feet... ill just jump(was easier as a 140lbs kid... now im 24 and 240)!

At night, I'm petrified a ghost or a murrder is going to jump out at me. I'd creep through the house then dive at the light swich. I have my back to a window a night and I think something is staring at me. Then when I turn around it is gone.

Also, I'm scared of Renzo.

@Kamakazi:

> I have a phobia of phobias!!

That's call phobophobia seriously.

Well, I'm scared of the bird flu happening again and killing all the chickens and there'll only be beef mcnuggets which would taste horrible.

Also Heights. I can tolerate a few hundred metres but I've never flown on a plane so I'm not sure what'll be like.

Carnies. The people who live at fairgrounds.