Find results in...

THE RIDDLE (Can You Solve This?)

JayT

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riddle No.9:

> He starts and ends 2 common English words. One painfull in love, One painfull in everyday matter. Do you know what 2 words I must be?

Riddle No.10 (Thanks to Lena)

> There is a man lying dead in a circular room, all his bones are broken, lying next to him are four pieces of plywood and sawdust.
>
> Where is he & How did he die

I HAVE ONE

There is a man lying dead in a circular room, all his bones are broken, lying next to him are four pieces of plywood and sawdust.

Where is he & How did he die

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

…I have one

@Lena:

> I HAVE ONE
>
> There is a man lying dead in a circular room, all his bones are broken, lying next to him are four pieces of plywood and sawdust.
>
> Where is he & How did he die
>
> Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
>
> …I have one

Do you know the answer Wise Man?

we've had a few babies fall down wells or drain pipes out here…. stupid people cant protect thier kids... I think they had plywood coverings XD

have you seen the ring... that was a plywood... well some sort of wood covering :P

@Owen:

> well i have only seen 1-2 wells in all my 15 years of life.
> That is how little there are.
> So this is unfair if it is about wells as i have no idea of their structural build. :(

Where I live.. It's all wealthy people.. soo most of use get our water from wells .. like.. OUR wells. that are hooked up to our water system.