Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

THE RIDDLE (Can You Solve This?)

JayT

ok so this is what my mate has just txtd me and i aint got a clue so maybe you guys can solve this:

> A woman shoot her husband. Then she holds him under the water for 5mins. Finally, she hangs him, but 5mins later they both go out and enjoy a nice dinner. how can this be?

and some of you maybe thinkin WTF??? like me lol

up to yet the answers are:
Riddle 1 = Her Husbands Picture
Riddle 2 = The Letter E

(Scores)
Kris = 1
Soul Numb = 1
Owen = 3
Godlord = 1
Renziconn = 1
McNugget = 1

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The answer is :renzo:

But yeah, The Kris most likely had it right.
@[THE-KRIS:

> link=topic=49656.msg515080#msg515080 date=1249524051]
> lol that was a guess. She's a photographer. she shoots him(takes a pic) holds under water and hangs (develops) then they go out. this is an old one.

@[THE-KRIS:

> link=topic=49656.msg515080#msg515080 date=1249524051]
> lol that was a guess. She's a photographer. she shoots him(takes a pic) holds under water and hangs (develops) then they go out. this is an old one.

Gratz Kris!! he just txtd me and said thats correct!

Riddle No.3:

> I can be miles away from anybody, but im always next to somebody. Most people who know me would carry me around in their pocket. I am quiet but 1 would choose the sound i make and sometimes im out of reach. You cant hold me but you will always know im there. what am i?

I can be miles away from anybody, but im always next to somebody. Most people who know me would carry me around in their pocket. I am quiet but 1 would choose the sound i make and sometimes im out of reach. You cant hold me but you will always know im there. what am i?

Nothing.

Nothing (it, not literally nothing) can be miles away from anybody, nothing is always next to somebody. Most people who know me would carry nothing around in their pocket. I'm quite but you choose the sound nothing does (Imagination ftw), and nothing is sometimes out of reach. You can't hold nothing but you always know there's nothing. I'm nothing.