Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Harder Warnings

Marsh

I am here to announce that there is going to be a slight change in the way that warnings are handed out. You will no longer lose 5% of your warning a day. This is due to the fact that many members have tons of warnings in the past but are never muted. Now if you dont actually want to be here you will quickly get muted and forgotten about. It has gotten a little lax lately. The main problem is that when there is little to no moderation people tend to complain that things are getting out of hand. Though when we actually start punishing people for breaking rules they start complaining and leaving. We are trying to create the proper median on the forums. Ii would rather get back to the community that i knew and loved with proper posts and annoy a few people that let it continue down the road that it is going now. Anyone who doesn't agree with the tighter moderation can always go back to 4chan.

Also the Chit Chat board is for chatting about random topics. But please try to stay on the topic of the post. If you want to talk about boobs go ahead, but make a new topic about it. If you just want to chat go ahead. But make a topic to chat in. If someone tries to make a post with a specific idea or topic in chit chat the discussion should actually go that way. If it is starting to go off topic feel free to just create a new thread. I will be splitting threads that i find derailing. Also stop with the fail this isnt 4chan. Hopefully this will make the community more friendly and usable for everyone.

Also a spam bot mod has been installed so hopefully no more spam bots will be plaguing the forums with necro's and advertising.

[Edit]

You will lose 1% a day now

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Marsh,

I agree with your measurements and came to conclusion that these should have been take some time ago. Yesterday I've decided to take my attitude back down to what it was and I will try to answer threads more properly, as might have been noticed already. I'm sorry for any trolling, de-railing, etc. caused by myself on these forums and it will as for now, not happen any longer in the future, although neither in the present. The only boards where I actually will still post like this are probably the boards referred to as 186 and perhaps Chit Chat, if with reason or in my own topics.

Kind regards,
  Godlord.

Ye Marsh, I totally agree, It was fun often (Atleast for some of us) but if we continued down this path we would've probably ended up somewhere between 4chan and 31chan.

And now for the end of this era.
![](http://files.x3tech.com/v/96/user2553_pic1953_1235675713.jpg)
![](http://files.x3tech.com/v/97/end_of_an_era.jpg)

Regards, Xeross

I agree with this, It will cut down the spamming, I think there should be, if possible so that you can like give an apology when over 60% warn(mute). It can be seen by admins and chosen to be accepted or not. It should be accepted or not depending on time it has passed, severity of things happened, etc.

I do too, but its not up to the general population (Or is it? Or maybe just a bit)

As for the Boom Boom Pow, I think after the mods think they've matured enough, then you have to do that to get back in. Cept that would make you look immature. Possibly.

@IceCream:

> For this 100%

Petition time XD

@DrNova:

> Offtopic I know, by why did you steal goddies signature

First of all i lol'd at this because this topic is about NOT going OFF TOPIC and your entire post makes no contribution to the topic.
Second of all i would also like to apologize for any flaming derailing etc i have caused. Mostly it is because my foot gets stuck on the bar when i try to leave the train (Metaphorically)
Third of all. I think we should get some more moderators as there are only a few dominant ones.
Such as:
Admiral Refuge
Anna Comnena
You (Marsh)
Renzo (He's got moderator status, right?)
A few people i have almost definitely missed.

@[Eclipse's:

> §tingRay200 link=topic=49968.msg520441#msg520441 date=1249992366]
> It should be that you lose 10% of your warning if you have been behaving yourself every 5 days.
>
> Although, that would issue alot more mutes…

People who are muted will always "behave" because they can't post, so that's a big no in my opinion.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Jna:

> There should also be bans for multiple accounts because is you are muted for sometime and it does not go away it would make people make another account to post.

if someone creates another acc to get past a mute they will be banned. Or all new accs will be muted.