Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I should be going to bed right now but….(Morning after!)

TT Snim

First of all a disclaimer….  I am very sleepy and need to not be posting right now. 

:icon_sueno:

And now on to the topic.

On Oct 2nd I'll be out of a job. (Insert long story here) I had found a NEW job but couldn't keep it.  It was room cleaning job and I'm just not strong enough to do that stuff.  (Mumbles about broken ribs and low stamina and hair on floors)  So on one hand I have much time to devote to art and what not.  On the other hand I have to be poor again.

:lipsrsealed:

So after Oct 2nd I'm going to take commissions again, cheep, again.  Like before.  I'll post more about that when I know what I want to do. 

But the reason I'm posting past my bed time is I've been struggling to make a comic for YEARS and YEARS and _YEARS_….

:cry:

And years. 

:icon_beer:

I know most people say "HAY want 2 make a game w me???!!one111!!"  Well here I am, trying not to sleep and drool on the lap top (It's PINK By the way, my lap top is) and write this question for you people to answer. 
_doz any 1 want 2 make a web comic wif me?_

:icon_sleep:

EDIT

Well now I'm awake,  Sorry that was rambling guys.  >_<
Let me try to clarify what I mean.

I'd like help with ideas, mostly.  All I have is my own brain to bounce ideas off of and I love and hate them all the same.  I have running themes, but no solid plots or characters. 

What I think I will do is post some sketches of characters and a simple summery here and see what you guys think.  I may do this on Gaia and DA as well.  But YOU GUYS have the opinions I care about.

Sooooo… More to come soon!

Thank you. Renzo, my art means a lot to me.  ^_^ 
I graduated from the art institute by correspondence.  (You know the draw a pirate draw a turtle? that place.)  It was a lot of hard work and some times I don't feel like my art is any better, BUT I hear that's a running theme from all artists out there.  lol

What I'd love is for some one who will motivate me and/or whip me to keep going, and to help me sort out my CRAP.  And that's what most of my ideas are, a load of crap. 

I can't make a game at the moment because my computers are not set up for doing that.  But I can do art.  ^_^

Ah thanks мсичġġєт is 1337!  I's not a watercolor, it's done in a program called Gimp.  If I tried to do it in watercolor it would look like my potted plant tried to paint it.  ~_~'

I'm wondering would this scribbled style be good enough, or should I try to make it look "Better"?

I'll try to have more characters up soon.  ^_^

EDIT

Here is another of the characters.

![](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v354/TTsnim/geekfirstsketch.jpg)